Business Systems Manager
G&A – Operations /
RevolutionParts is dedicated to modernizing the auto industry through our parts e-commerce platform. And we are pretty great at it too! We have enabled thousands of dealerships to sell auto parts online by transforming the way buyers and sellers connect.
And not only are we dedicated to revolutionizing the auto industry; we are also passionate about building a revolutionary team. Our Revolutionaries (as we call ourselves) are talented humans who have a shared goal of delivering an exceptional product and customer experience. Plus, we have fun while doing it!
The Business Systems Manager is responsible for driving the implementation and management of systems, identifying the areas where performance or processes can be improved, and helping to develop strategies to enhance productivity and access to accurate and timely data. You will own the transformation and ongoing management of company-wide business systems and processes to create value for our internal teams. You will work cross-functionally across our core business areas including Sales, Customer Success, R&D, Marketing, and G&A, and you will guide those functions through data-driven reporting.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver who is passionate about creating value through streamlined business processes and is dedicated to producing the highest quality results.
- Own our internal tech stack acting as the system administrator and liaison to third-party contractors to manage, maintain, upgrade, deploy and integrate all internal business applications.
- Drive business process improvements and streamline operations – you are more than a “systems” person, you are empowered and expected to drive real improvements to how the business operates
- Act as program/project manager for complex business systems transformations and acquisition integrations.
- Respond to escalations by providing high-quality problem-solving support, advice, and guidance to internal customers while maintaining appropriate process and system governance.
- Own reporting, status updates, KPI metrics, and provide regular reporting to the leadership team.
- Drive world-class change management practices to ensure rapid deployment of changes with no disruption to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Systems, Data Science, or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience in Biz Ops, Sales Ops, or a similar Enablement role
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience as in software business system deployments
- Business Process Expertise – have a deep understanding of and ability to articulate best practices across core business processes; ability to integrate acquired business into existing business processes
- Drive & Discipline – ability to focus and work hard to achieve the right results; thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Systems Implementation – multiple experiences implementing business systems is critical including defining data and data structures, integrations and managing the process to design, build, test and deploy systems, ideally with Salesforce and other modern SaaS business applications
- Mental Agility – a keen intellect and comfort with complexity; enjoy tackling new challenges and solving problems; ability to 'think outside the box' and move concepts to implementation
- Detail Orientation – be thorough and organized and consistently deliver high-quality work
- Communication - clearly communicate ideas and results to diverse business and technical audiences using the appropriate tool for the job: email, presentation, training, etc.
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products,, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thought, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.