G&A – Finance /
Full Time /
RevolutionParts is not just a pioneering force in the automotive eCommerce realm; we're actively seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our squad of Revolutionaries (yes, that's what we call ourselves!). As leaders in providing streamlined, user-friendly solutions, we empower automotive brands to maximize online sales. Our commitment to technology, top-notch customer service, and a profound understanding of the automotive market sets us apart. If you're ready to revolutionize the eCommerce space for automotive parts and accessories, consider joining our dynamic team of Revolutionaries.
We are looking for a skilled Revenue Accountant to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services. Revenue Accountant duties include ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Weekly contact with each client on every past-due invoice
- Update Salesforce database with detailed collection notes listing actions on each invoice and timely follow-up
- Proactively identify and resolve problem accounts, including overpayments
- Build key relationships with clients and internal staff to resolve issues and collect payment on open invoices more effectively
- Weekly reporting on slow-paying clients and aged invoices
- Email or fax invoices to clients
- Assist Management with weekly AR reporting
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and procedures, as explained.
- Understanding of Expeditors systems to easily navigate, resolve issues, and perform outlined responsibilities
- Display willingness, without request, to aid and assist team members
- 3+ years of proven working experience as an accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager, or accountant
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a similar field
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills, along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in Excel and accounting software (Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Netsuite a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Customer-centric mindset and negotiation skills, along with a high comfort level of speaking to customers on the phone
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thoughts, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.