R&D – Engineering /
Full Time /
RevolutionParts is not just a pioneering force in the automotive eCommerce realm; we're actively seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our squad of Revolutionaries (yes, that's what we call ourselves!). As leaders in providing streamlined, user-friendly solutions, we empower automotive brands to maximize online sales. Our commitment to technology, top-notch customer service, and a profound understanding of the automotive market sets us apart. If you're ready to revolutionize the eCommerce space for automotive parts and accessories, consider joining our dynamic team of Revolutionaries.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Data Architect to be hands-on and lead a fast-growing A-player team with deep experience and a passion for innovation. As an architect, you know how to apply your creative-thinking and analytical mindset to help our organization manage our data assets. You’ll use your extensive technical expertise to design data architectures to support data engineering, data visualization, and data science. Join us in building and shaping a Data Architecture team as we build products and technology to transform our customers.
- Spearhead the design, creation, and maintenance of a conceptual data infrastructure that underpins data quality, stewardship, integration, migration, and system collaboration.
- Develop and document the blueprint of the data infrastructure using text documents and visual diagrams for enterprise-wide utilization.
- Define and communicate master plans for enterprise data locations, data flows, and data availability to ensure seamless access across the organization.
- Establish and enforce standards, policies, guidelines, and best practices to ensure the appropriate management of data assets.
- Standardize data definitions, formats, and storage methods to promote high data quality and unwavering data reliability.
- Govern data assets to uphold trust and integrity, ensuring compliance with established standards.
- 5+ years of experience in data acquisition, transformation, cleaning, and data mining both structured and unstructured data
- Experience with data architecture, data warehousing, and data governance
- Experience with developing metadata capture strategies and data dictionaries
- Experience with leading data operations teams to develop architecture or extract-transform-load (ETL) data pipelines
- Hands-on experience with implementing leading cloud data warehouse and big data solutions such as BigQuery, Hadoop, Spark, AWS Redshift
- Hands-on experience with leading business intelligence and data visualization solutions such as Microsoft Power BI, Google Looker
- Experience with deploying applications on AWS is a plus
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, PHP Experience leading a team of Data/BI engineers
- Exposure to automotive industry is a big plus
- Smart, quick learner, proactive, comfortable working with unknowns and dynamically evolving requirements
- Proven ability to hire, mentor, coach, and lead a team to success
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Strong communication skills
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
- Experience working with remote teams
- Authorization to work in the US now and in the future
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thoughts, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.