Head of Product Marketing
Marketing – Internal Marketing /
Full Time /
RevolutionParts is not just a pioneering force in the automotive eCommerce realm; we're actively seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our squad of Revolutionaries (yes, that's what we call ourselves!). As leaders in providing streamlined, user-friendly solutions, we empower automotive brands to maximize online sales. Our commitment to technology, top-notch customer service, and a profound understanding of the automotive market sets us apart. If you're ready to revolutionize the eCommerce space for automotive parts and accessories, consider joining our dynamic team of Revolutionaries.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product Marketing to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the Silicon Desert. The ideal candidate is an analytical marketer with a strong background in segmentation, market research, value-based messaging and new product launch. This is a key role in our overall go-to-market efforts and will require excellent cross-functional collaboration with partners horizontally and vertically within the organization - product managers, engineers and technical leads, content marketers, demand generation managers, sales, and operations.
If you like to craft value-based stories about products that will entice potential customers to purchase products from RevolutionParts, and you care about converting potential customers into raving fans, we want to hear from you!
- Define market strategy, including categories, segmentation and TAM/SAM sizing.
- Identify new markets and categories to drive new growth.
- Conduct marketing research, including customer interviews, to identify the pains, triggers and benefits that motivate buyers.
- Identify and define latent market needs that we can address/solve. Estimate the potential opportunity size.
- Determine product and feature positioning, pricing and packaging. Map the customer journey, including where they get information and the who, what, when, and why behind their buying decisions.
- Develop and continually refine value-based messaging that increases buyer conversion throughout entire marketing funnel.
- Work with content marketing to ensure that marketing assets have compelling, value-based messages.
- Create sales tools, such as sales presentations and competitive battlecards, to increase sales win rates.
- Deliver sales enablement training on messaging, competition and new product functionality.
- Define overall GTM strategy to increase market awareness and new customer acquisition, improve customer adoption/usage/retention and effectively launch new products/features.
- Work with Sales, Product, CS, and others to gather input, ensure alignment and enhance tactical coordination.
- Work cross-functionally and keep the business apprised of key learnings, opportunities, and threats and support driving changes to our sales and marketing processes based on key learnings.
- Refine New Product Introduction (NPI) strategy and drive the launch of new products and features.
- Act as a thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Create and execute the customer success strategy to drive overall feature and platform adoption within each customer segment.
- At least 5 years of product marketing experience, including at least 1 year leading product marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business administration, marketing, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in collecting market research (including customer interviews) and translating it in market sizing, segmentation and value-based messaging.
- Previous experience building a go-to-market business plan for entirely new products.
- Creating use cases and defining requirements is a plus. Experience as part of a team who successfully launched a new product.
- Some travel is required as needed for dealer visits, conferences, and discovery (1-2x/quarter).
- Automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher is a plus.
$138,000 - $185,000 a year
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thoughts, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.