Senior Product Designer
Whether it's status updates, team meetings, or all-hands, Rewatch allows teams to gather videos from any source so they're all automatically transcribed, curated, searchable, and accessible. Features like highlights, annotations, and article-style transcripts allow teammates to catch up, share, and collaborate without having to do it all live over Zoom.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us keep pushing the boundaries of how video can be used better in the workplace. Here are a few questions we've been working on lately:
• How can we catch someone up on a 40 minute meeting in less than 4 minutes?
• What if you could skip a meeting, knowing you could still participate after it happened live?
• Could some meetings be improved (and replaced) with asynchronous videos?
What you'll do
- Take customer problems + opportunities, and shape them into ideas/proposals for our roadmap
- Create scrappy prototypes (sketches/HTML/Figma/whatever) to test design ideas quickly
- Jam with other designers to shape ideas, share feedback, and review implementations
- Pair closely with engineers to collaborate on designs, technical viability, and build out
- Write production-level HTML and CSS — designers own this part of our web app
- Lead projects by laying out tasks, communicating progress, and sticking to a budgeted timeline
- Work with Product Marketing to plan and execute feature launches
Qualities we value
- 5+ years experience designing web/mobile software that has shipped
- Experience/interest in working fully remote
- A generalist skillset that can be productive in both design tools and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of accessibility fundamentals, and willingness to design with accessibility in mind
- Inclination towards action + incremental improvements over perfection
- Thoughtful communication — primarily through write-ups, sketches, and prototypes
Benefits and perks
- Competitive compensation & equity
- 401k with a company match
- Unlimited PTO (3 weeks of recommended time off)
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Home office stipend (display, desk, chair, etc.)
- Learning & development budget
$150,000 - $215,000 a year
This is the estimated annual cash salary for this role. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Rewatch's applicable plans
Note on Pay Transparency:
Rewatch provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (b) individual candidate experience. Additionally, Rewatch leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Rewatch reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
More about Rewatch
Our last public fundraising was a $20M round led by David Ulevitch at Andreessen Horowitz with continued participation from Semil Shah at Haystack and Kent Goldman at Upside Partnership. The round also included a number of other investors including Jack Altman (CEO, Lattice), Christina Kosmowski (President, LogicMonitor), Lenny Rachitsky (Lenny’s Newsletter, former Airbnb), Rudy Cline-Thomas (Founder, Mastry), Qasar Younis (CEO, Applied Intuition), Zack Kanter (CEO, Stedi), Max Mullen (Co-Founder, Instacart), and Larry Gadea (CEO, Envoy), among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you'd like an accommodation.