Senior Product Designer
Remote (US only) /
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the Rewatch Design team. In this role, you’ll work with the team to identify design opportunities and create focused, approachable, and elegant UI for our customers.
You will work directly with our Designer CEO and Engineering team to collaboratively prioritize, iterate, and implement your work to ensure the highest quality product experience.
At Rewatch, our mission is simple: We help teams get more out of video meetings in a way that’s engaging, effective, and secure. We do this with our video platform that uploads and transcribes videos from any source, curates them in organized collections, and connects employees with the most important information instantaneously. Organized, engaging, simple, and searchable - that’s the future of video at work. Today we work with incredible companies like GitHub, Brex, and Envoy to connect their organizations through the power of video, but we’re growing quickly. Come join us!
What You'll Do
- Directly influence the product and design direction of the company
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to design and build new features
- Evaluate and recommend design solutions and guide team decision making
- Create high-fidelity prototypes and visuals to express your designs
- Maintain a bar of high-quality design in the shipped product
- Balancing the trade-offs of short term solutions with longer-term design goals
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive alignment around your design direction
Qualities We Value
- Several years of experience designing software
- Generalists with solid visual, UI, and coding skills
- Comfortable contributing to multiple design projects and prioritizing accordingly
- Ability to think complex design problems and identify the highest impact opportunities
- Expressing ideas through written words, visuals, and interactive prototyping
- Confidence working with HTML & CSS, working within a codebase like Ruby on Rails, and using tools like GitHub
- Ability to work remotely on a software team
More About Rewatch
- Our last public fundraising was a $2M round led by Semil Shah at Haystack with participation from Kent Goldman at Upside Partnership plus a number of other investors including Sahil Lavingia (CEO, Gumroad), Jason Warner (CTO, GitHub), and Jason Smeale (SVP of Engineering, Zendesk) among others.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
- Work remotely
- Competitive compensation & equity
- Work-life balance
- Parental leave
- Generous PTO
- Health, dental and vision insurance (US)
- Computer, display, desk chair