IT Support Analyst – SharePoint Top Secret clearance
Springfield, VA /
Operations and Maintenance /
Riptide Technology has a great and brand-new opportunity for a IT Support Analyst-SharePoint Top Secret clearance to support our government customer based in Springfield, VA.
This position requires U.S. citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
This position requires you to be onsite.
- The Information Technology (IT) Support Analyst assists the activity’s Security Directorate with SharePoint content management and technical support of the Directorate’s portfolio of security support applications.
- The IT Support Analyst is responsible for the following activities:
- Collecting and delivering the Directorate’s customer requirements as using SharePoint solutions.
- System administration, account and report creation, maintenance of security permissions, auditing, and troubleshooting of security support applications (e.g., SIMS, ePAR).
- Provides telephonic desktop support services to end users on a variety o f security support applications.
- Independently troubleshooting and resolving system errors, bugs, and configuration issues on security support applications.
- Collaborating with IT SMEs to troubleshoot, assess, and resolve issues across a dispersed I T enterprise.
- Shall have 3 years of experience building and implementing solutions using developer tools, such as SharePoint Developer, InfoPath, or similar software.
- Shall have 4 or more years of IT experience in one or more o f the following areas: database administrator, desktop administrator, or application administrator.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing workflows in SharePoint to collect and deliver customer requirements.
- Demonstrate experience developing and implementing workflows in SharePoint to collect and deliver customer requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is desired from an accredited University.
- Additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- This position requires U.S. citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following technology areas: facility alerting/notification, access control, video surveillance, or alarm systems.
- Knowledge of security databases, such as SIMS, ePAR, Access CDR.
- Familiarity with executing database script.
$110,000 - $140,000 a year