SharePoint Developer / Administrator - Top Secret clearance
Springfield, VA /
Operations and Maintenance /
Riptide Technology has a brand new opportunity for a a SharePoint Developer - Top Secret clearance to support our government customer based in Springfield, VA. This position requires you to be onsite and have an active TS/SCI clearance and the ability to maintain a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Support the IT Department and the Agency through the delivery and sustainment of innovative SharePoint solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining, configuring, and customizing an on-premise SharePoint 2016 instance according to the Agency's specifications. building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, providing technical support , authoring documentation, and training staff and users.
- Coordinates with customers/site owners to gather SharePoint requirements.
- Develops and delivers high quality business solutions consistent with industry best practices using out-of-the box and custom workflows.
- Develops workflows and automation based on customer requirements.
- Responsible for system administration, access control, account/site creation, and maintaining security permissions.
- Provides site maintenance and client support to ensure upkeep and usability of sites.
- Provides ad hoc reports from SharePoint using MS Access, Excel, and Power BI.
- Reviews existing SharePoint architecture and provides recommendations to improve performance, structure, layout, security, and configuration.
- Provides subject matter expertise by implementing best business practices in support of future SharePoint solutions (e.g. SharePoint 2019, SharePoint 2022).
- Implements and performs system operations and maintenance, including troubleshooting, health checks, system status reporting, patching, and resolving functional issues.
- Develops and submits requests for change and conducts actional administration activities in coordination with IT Operational teams.
- 4 years of experience collecting and delivering customer requirements as SharePoint solutions.
- 3 years of conducting server operations and maintenance within an Enterprise IT operational environment.
- 3 years of experience building and implementing solutions using developer tools, such as SharePoint Developer, Infopath, Visual Studio, or similar software.
- Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation and training materials for end users.
- Shall meet the minimum credential requirements for a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) position as defined.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University.
- OR Certification:
- CompTIA Security + ce
Security Clearance Requirements:
- This position requires U.S. citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- Certified in one or more of the following areas: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), CompTIA Project+, Agile, Scrum, or IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Knowledge and/or experience using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) and Outlook Web Apps (OWA) to provide an enterprise platform to share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- Experience or familiarity with HTML5, CSS, and/or XML.
- Familiarity with SQL Server, MS Access, and Power BI.
$130,000 - $155,000 a year
6 weeks PTO; Immediately fully vested 401k, Company contribution equal to 9% of salary; Paid training; 100% Company paid Dental and Vision, Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Riptide Technology does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.