ServiceNow Administrator (SNOW) Developer
Software Development /
Riptide Technology is hiring a ServiceNow Administrator (SNOW) Developer in Springfield, VA with an active TS/SCI clearance for our critical program. This position is required to be onsite.
The ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer will perform configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the SNOW instances and business processes. Responsibilities will include the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver digital transformation solutions with emphasis on requirement fulfillment. The SNOW Developer will create workflows for service operations and management processes and will possess the ability to design, develop, and build custom applications and provide support to end-users to develop solutions.
- Security Clearance: This position will require an active DoD Top Secret with SCI eligibility. The position will require the ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Shall have 7 or more years of progressive hands-on experience administering Enterprise IT operations in one or more of the following technical areas: networking, storage, availability, server management, desktop management, systems administration, software development, cybersecurity, engineering, and/or architecture.
- Shall have 3 or more years of direct, hands-on development experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Shall possess ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) Certification.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following areas:
- Working experience on the NOW platform on the Madrid release or newer.
- Designing and developing customer scope applications and ServiceNow core applications.
- Proficiency in gathering requirements, analyzing existing workflows or processes and delivering appropriate solutions with the ServiceNow platform.
- Contributing to architecture discussions and documenting code for secure deployments of applications.
- Utilizing out-of-the box platform applications and conducting modifications to rapidly deliver solutions to end-users.
- Developing application-related fields, forms, views, modifications, and mapping roles and access controls.
- Integrating the NOW platform's API with third party technologies.
- Developing and designing process and solution integration, workflow, design/configuration, and reporting
- Experience with the Romeo platform or newer is strongly preferred.
- Advance ServiceNow certifications, such as the Certified Application Developer (CAD).
- Experience with Agile software development
- ITILv4 Intermediate certification(s) or strong background in application/service delivery.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint.
$165,000 - $190,000 a year
6 weeks PTO; Immediately fully vested 401k, Company contribution equal to 9% of salary; Paid training; 100% Company paid Dental and Vision, Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Riptide Technology does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.