Information Technology (IT) Project Manager with PMP certification
Springfield, VA /
Cyber Security /
Riptide Technology has a great opportunity for an Information Technology Project Manager with a PMP certification in our Springfield, Virginia office.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret SCI clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
The position is required to be onsite.
- Supporting the Office of the CIO and reporting directly to the IT Program Manager, the IT Project Manager is responsible for leading efforts to deliver projects that span across multiple functional areas and/or directorates. The IT Project Manager will facilitate and implement all facets of project leadership and delivery to include planning, execution, communications, and governance compliance.
- Responsibilities will also consist of leveraging resources, assigning tasks, setting deadlines, monitoring project progression, summarizing, and delivering project status information.
- The IT Project Manager will also collaborate cross functionally to ingest internal and external requirements, determine interdependencies, develop and define project success criteria, manage change, and mitigate/manage risk through the project lifecycle.
- Shall have 10 or more years of IT project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and/or high-risk projects including Agile/Waterfall projects with multiple components.
- Shall be able to coordinate and complete projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Ability to elicit and document functional and technical requirements to support the transformation and effective design of business technical processes.
- Ability to identify and manage directorate and functional area interdependencies.
- Demonstrated experience working with ServiceNow or similar product offerings that are in line with IT Service Management duties and responsibilities such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, and Change Management.
- Excellent ability to communicate on technical and non-technical matters.
- Ability to accurately track milestones, dependencies, tasks, and levels of effort, to ensure quality of value.
- Ability to develop concept of operations and project management documentation.
- Shall meet the minimum credential requirements for a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) positions as defined.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret SCI clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Masters degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Information Systems Management or equivalent.
- Advanced ITIL certifications or training.
- Understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) Department of Defense, and Department of Navy policies and practices governing information technology.