Roofing Customer Support Expert
Remote (Canada) /
Customer Support /
Led by funding from Crosslink Capital, Bullpen Capital and Y Combinator, Roofr started as a managed marketplace for roofing providing roofing estimates in seconds through satellite imagery.
We’re now building an all-in-one sales platform for roofers to grow their business- from fast and accurate satellite roof measurements to project-winning proposals.
Our mission is to ensure every family across North America has access to protect their home with an affordable roof.
As a Customer Support Representative you will play a critical role in our customer satisfaction, by being in direct contact with roofing contractors and making sure they get the most out of our product.
What You'll Do
- Act as the roofing expert in our Support Team to handle our customers technical issues and request;
- Coach and train your team members on roof measuring and roofing terminology;
- Deliver high quality Customer Service via phone, email, chat, social media and text messages;
- Track support tickets and activities in our CRM;
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure an outstanding customer journey;
- Bring innovation and creativity to the role to bring efficiency & effectiveness to the support team.
What You'll Bring
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Roofing;
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Customer Support or Customer Service;
- Experience working with a CRM or a ticketing system is a plus.
Who You Are
- You communicate with confidence and patience;
- You sweat the details;
- You're innovative and solution oriented;
- You're passionate about helping others;
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and seek growth opportunities.
What You'll Get
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits from day 1
- Flexible PTO
- Remote-First Culture with home office set-up
PS: Even if we are remote, we still manage to host a killer workout session every week and stellar happy hour!
Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities.