Part Time Customer Support Representative
Remote (Canada) /
Customer Support /
Led by funding from Crosslink Capital, Bullpen Capital and Y Combinator, Roofr started as a managed marketplace for roofing providing roofing estimates in seconds through satellite imagery.
We’re now building an all-in-one sales platform for roofers to grow their business- from fast and accurate satellite roof measurements to project-winning proposals.
Our mission is to ensure every family across North America has access to protect their home with an affordable roof.
We believe that providing exceptional customer experience is what sets Roofr apart from all other roofing platforms. As a Customer Support Representative you will play a critical role in our growth by ensuring customer satisfaction & retention.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver high quality Customer Service via phone, email, chat, social media and text messages
- Track support tickets and activities in our CRM
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure an outstanding customer journey
- Bring innovation and creativity to the role to bring efficiency & effectiveness to the support team
What You’ll Bring:
- 1 - 3 years of Customer Service, ideally in SaaS
- Experience handling a high volume of tickets
- Experience with ZenDesk is a plus
Who You Are:
- You communicate with confidence and patience
- You're innovative and solution oriented
- You're passionate about helping others
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and seek growth opportunities
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Remote-First Culture
PS: Even if we are remote, we still manage to host a killer workout session every week and stellar happy hour!
Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities.