Customer Success Representative
Remote (Canada) /
Customer Success /
Led by funding from Crosslink Capital, Bullpen Capital and Y Combinator, Roofr started as a managed marketplace for roofing providing roofing estimates in seconds through satellite imagery.
We’re now building an all-in-one sales platform for roofers to grow their business- from fast and accurate satellite roof measurements to project-winning proposals.
Our mission is to ensure every family across North America has access to protect their home with an affordable roof.
Roofr is building our Customer success team and we are looking for experienced Customer success representatives (CSRs) to help us shape and execute a scalable value focused customer success strategy. We work with hundreds of new customers each month and offer several products to help our customers as they grow. We are looking for a customer centric, results oriented CSR to join our team and help us help our customers. Retention, churn prevention, upselling and cross selling are the name of the game but always with the customer’s best interest at heart.
As a Customer Success Representative , you will:
- Engage with customers post-sale for onboarding, feature adoption & upsells while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify & drive portfolio growth by continuous delivery of product value
- Identify at risk patterns. Increase retention by monitoring customer activity & proactively engaging with customers
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external teams to drive successful end-to-end customer engagement campaigns for early-stage users.
- Be a voice for the customer internally and help senior leadership understand retention risks including product and service concerns.
- Escalate customer concerns and issues to the higher Management. Identify account growth opportunities before renewals and reach out to Customers.
The perfect candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Success, Customer Retention, Consulting or Account Management experience
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, including both written and verbal, phone, email, and video meeting and webinars.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to build rapport quickly, and to adapt relationships based on customer needs and engagement.
- You are highly self motivated, efficient & capable of multi tasking.
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Tech Savvy.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience in an early stage, high velocity startup environment.
- Experience in the construction technology space and/or two sided marketplaces.
- Experience in Upselling & cross selling.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Remote-first Culture
- Remote setup provided
- Even though we’re remote….We manage to host a stellar happy hour, we hope you like trivia games! Also -We show off our pets every chance we get!
Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We believe that diversity drives innovation. At Roofr, everyone is welcome and employees are comfortable being authentic at all times.