Senior Product Marketing Manager
Waterloo/ Toronto/ Remote
RouteThis is a Waterloo-based B2B software company whose time has come to level up! We’re on a mission to intelligently automate customer support experiences with a market-leading platform that keeps WiFi connected homes future optimized. RouteThis solutions are changing the world of WiFi installation and support and we are looking for amazing talent to join our team and help us revolutionize this $15 billion dollar industry.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in driving the success in scaling demand, industry knowledge, and accelerating market penetration by fostering strong collaborations with Sales, Marketing and Product departments. Your expertise will be pivotal to shaping and executing our Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy that will position RouteThis as a transformational solution for Service Providers and Smart Home companies.
We care deeply about our customer’s success, innovation, and moving fast and are looking for people who share these values and are ready to execute against them every day.
In this role you will:
Develop Compelling Product Positioning and Messaging:
• Identify and craft core product positioning and messaging utilizing our value driver framework
• Uniquely differentiate RouteThis and clearly communicate the benefits and advantages to prospects in our core segments
• Deeply understand and articulate the RouteThis solution and how it adds transformational value to Service Providers and Smart Home companies
Deep Understanding of the RouteThis Customer and Market:
• Own the voice of the customer and market research
• Collaborate closely with the product team to translate the roadmap into external-facing content, attracting and converting new business
Plan, Execute and Manage Product Launches and feature releases:
• Oversee end-to-end cross-functional product launch plans, including messaging, positioning, sales enablement, and customer communications
Understand the Competitive Landscape:
• Become an expert on the competitive landscape and competitor positioning
• Create and maintain competitive guides to support sales and customer success conversations, understanding trends in adjacent products and markets
Drive Market Innovation Insight:
• Identify long-term opportunities through research, analysis and a strategic view of the market direction
Ownership of Product Pages, Case Studies & Market Insight Content:
• Generate high-quality content for buyers, influencers, and partners, including emails, blogs, web content, webinar presentations, uses cases/customer stories, thought leadership, and sales enablement collateral
• Spearhead collateral creation and training around the problems we solve for our buyers and customers
What you bring to the table:
• Minimum 5-7 years experience in technical B2B software or telecom product marketing
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Location in CST/EST is preferred
• Collaborative mindset with the ability to work cross-functionally and build alignment across departments
• Proven ability to proactively overcome challenges and deliver high output
• Analytical skills for mid-level data analysis, call recordings, roadmaps, etc., with the ability to make recommendations based on objectives
• Passion for marketing as a career
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role, demonstrating both independent work and collaboration
• Dramatic attention to detail
• Proactive communication skills and a passion for collaboration
• Passionate about technology and a willingness to learn in a self-directed manner
• Experience in residential Wi-Fi, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Smart Home/IoT or Contact Center software solutions, an added plus
Who we are:
RouteThis is a SaaS technology company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve connectivity issues -- or help customers to solve them themselves before even needing to call.
We are headquartered in the Waterloo Region and our customers are all over the globe. If you want to work on the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
• Growth: As a rapidly evolving company, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
• Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
• Fun: Monthly team social events, and weekly team lunches and happy hours are all part of our culture. We never forget that work should also be fun.
• Perks & Benefits: We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Location: Located in the Waterloo-region in downtown Kitchener, we offer flexible work arrangements including hybrid and virtual options.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.