Executive Director, People & Culture
Waterloo/ Toronto/ Hybrid /
People & Culture /
RouteThis is a Waterloo-based B2B SaaS whose time has come to level up! We’re on a mission to intelligently automate customer support services with market leading software solutions that keep the modern, WIFI connected homes of the future optimized.
RouteThis products are changing the world of technical support and we are looking for amazing talent to join our team and help us revolutionize this $15 billion dollar industry.
The Interim/ Executive Director, People and Culture at RouteThis will lead the People and Culture team at RouteThis, reporting into the CFO & VP, Operations and acting as a key strategic business partner to the CEO and Executive Leadership Team. This position is to cover a one year maternity leave.
We care deeply about our technology resolving customer pain points, and getting stuff done fast and are looking for people who share these values and are ready to execute against them every day.
In this role you will:
- Manage the People and Culture team - including TA, Operations and any applicable vendors etc.
- Create best in class people practices to support our "Build to Last" philosophy - projects related to this include ensuring a hybrid working environment is working well within the organization.
- Ensure newly implemented Performance Management program is following timelines and process set out, hold leaders accountable for managing performance.
- Support clear communication of organizational strategy and goals to drive strong alignment.
- Implement an approach to people analytics, including a cadence for report-outs to the Executive Leadership Team this can include tracking eNPS for organization and make recommendations to improve.
- Ensure appropriate compensation and benefits plan is in place to attract, retain and reward talent.
- Help drive corporate values across the organization and create a culture that is fun and motivating for staff.
You bring to the table:
- Experience of progressive HR and people leadership experience. CHRP designation is an asset.
- Led the People & Culture Function at a scale up technology organization.
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude is a must.
- Experience developing culture, performance management and rewards and recognition programs in an innovative and creative way.
- Ability to build a strong employer brand, internally and externally, to attract high caliber talent and enable a highly motivated and engaged workforce.
- Passionate about building and supporting a diverse and inclusive employee base.
- Relationship oriented with ability to build trust with RouteThis’ leader’s. Sought out as a business partner to support leaders in building high performing teams.
- Strong knowledge of employment law, regulation, and best practices in Canada and preferred US experience as well.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the importance of the People Strategy to the achievement of the Company’s overall strategic goals.
- Ability to advocate on behalf of and represent the needs of RouteThis’ people in leadership team discussions and strategy development.
Do you feel like you’re able to tackle this role? Show us what you got! We absolutely don’t expect applicants to check off every box for any of our positions, and welcome you to apply if you feel like you are an excellent fit.
Who we are:
RouteThis is a fast-growing tech company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve customers’ issues -- or help customer to solve it themselves before even needing to call.
We are headquartered in the Waterloo Region and our customers are all over the globe. If you want to work on the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.