Director, Customer Success
Waterloo/ Toronto/ Hybrid
Customer Experience /
RouteThis is a Waterloo-based B2B SaaS whose time has come to level up! We’re on a mission to intelligently automate customer support services with market leading software solutions that keep the modern, WIFI connected homes of the future optimized.
RouteThis products are changing the world of technical support and we are looking for amazing talent to join our team and help us revolutionize this $15 billion dollar industry.
Reporting to the CEO, we are hiring a Director of Customer Success to lead our customer success division, including managing a team of professionals focused on providing best in class, post-sales customer experience. We care deeply about our technology, resolving customer pain points, and getting stuff done fast and are looking for people who share these values and are ready to execute against them every day.
In this role you will:
- Directly manage Customer Success team members responsible for all our customers - from small and medium business through to enterprise (with a particular focus on upper-mid-market and enterprise accounts).
- Ownership over organizational KPIs such as customer health and gross/net dollar retention.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to understand the unique challenges of each of our customers, and develop the tactics and strategies which improve overall customer value.
- Bring improved structure to our health scoring process, and drive rigorous monthly reviews with a cross functional CSTs/Pods composed of Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, and Solutions Engineers.
- Work with and influence cross functional leadership, escalating customer situations as needed.
- Coach and develop a team of CSMs across a variety of skill sets including value articulation, executive interaction, risk identification and account strategy.
- Own executive relationships across upper mid-market and enterprise accounts.
- Spec, interview, and hire team members
- Accurately forecast customer retention multiple quarters out.
- Manage an experienced team towards specific KPI targets
What you bring to the table:
- 15+ years of experience in b2b customer facing roles, including 10+ in a management capacity
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful programs which continuously improve customer health in mid-size and enterprise organizations.
- Experience managing a B2B customer success teams to achieve and exceed retention goals.
- Extreme attention to detail, you sweat the execution of your team.
- Deep expertise developing the plans and tactics needed to influence change at large organizations.
- Capable of forging new client relationships both directly and through team coaching, including outbound programs when necessary.
- Possess the ability to adapt your management style according to team members' experience. This can range from assisting junior team members in writing critical emails or preparing for important calls, to managing more experienced members through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).A proven track record of establishing and maintaining relationships with executives at customer companies.
- Capable of quickly understanding a customer's business drivers and priorities, and effectively articulating how your product or solution fits into their needs.
- Experience in scaling a Customer Success organization, which includes hiring for new positions and managing large-scale systems.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience leading strategic, cross-functional initiatives
- Proficient in managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Passion and aptitude for learning WiFi related technologies and industries
Who we are:
RouteThis is a SaaS technology company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve customers’ issues -- or help customer to solve it themselves before even needing to call. We are headquartered in the Waterloo Region and our customers are all over the globe. If you want to work on the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
Growth: As a rapidly evolving company, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
Fun: Monthly team social events, and weekly team lunches and happy hours are all part of our culture. We never forget that work should also be fun.
Perks & Benefits: We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Location: Located in the Waterloo-region in downtown Kitchener, we offer flexible work arrangements including hybrid and virtual options.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.