Senior Solution Consultant
Waterloo/ Toronto/ Hybrid
Customer Experience /
RouteThis is a Waterloo-based B2B SaaS whose time has come to level up! We’re on a mission to intelligently automate customer support services with market leading software solutions that keep the modern, WIFI connected homes of the future optimized. RouteThis products are changing the world of technical support and we are looking for amazing talent to join our team and help us revolutionize this $15 billion dollar industry.
Our Customer Experience team is growing and we are hiring a Senior Solution Consultant to help optimize the customer’s goals and outcomes with RouteThis products by determining effective ways to automate processes, implement technology, improve client relationships, and identify solutions that address both short term and long-term needs.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with clients to leverage RouteThis solutions to effectively solve their problems and extract the maximum value from our products.
- Provide dedicated support to Tier 1/Enterprise clients and ensure their needs and expectations are met.
- Gain a deep understanding of clients' high-level business goals, objectives, and challenges to map their journey and recommend tailored solutions to maximize the value of our solutions
- Strategically configure and set up solutions for clients, ensuring optimal performance and long-term success.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of desired client outcomes and the pathways to achieve them.
- Conduct data and workflow reviews to recommend integration opportunities that enhance the customer experience.
- Collaborate with clients to empower them to own their success, fostering a sense of self-sufficiency.
- Guide the client's internal teams to achieve the ultimate solution.
- Engage in consultative and collaborative communication with internal RouteThis teams to help clients meet their internal goals, both short and long term.
- Contribute to strategic account planning, identifying and capitalizing on future opportunities.
- Work with marketing teams to share success stories.
- Work closely with Product team for roadmap ideas and AI
- Develop a deep understanding of the RouteThis product suite to explore its full potential without compromising stability.
What you bring to the role:
- Breadth and depth of solutioning experience, ideally for B2Bs in the networking, telecomm, or WIFI industries.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Results-oriented mindset, focused on achieving positive outcomes for clients.
- Trusted advisor status with clients, capable of aligning with management to understand business needs and goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, rooted in logical thinking.
- A robust background in computer science, customer service, SaaS B2B, and/or business management.
- Proven track record of supporting various levels and functions within an organization.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business management or a related field.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations from time to time
Do you feel like you’re able to tackle this role? Show us what you got! We absolutely don’t expect applicants to check off every box for any of our positions, and welcome you to apply if you feel like you are an excellent fit.
Who we are:
RouteThis is a fast-growing tech company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve customers’ issues -- or help customer to solve it themselves before even needing to call.
We are headquartered in the Waterloo Region and our customers are all over the globe. If you want to work on the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
• Growth: As a rapidly growing startup, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
• Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team. We have carefully selected who we hire as we are a close team.
• Fun: We host social events both virtual and in person. We believe that work should be fun and engaging.
• Perks & Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, stock options and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Location: Located in the Waterloo-region in downtown Kitchener, we offer flexible work arrangements including hybrid and virtual options.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden un•der federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.