Remote / Austin /
Are you passionate about helping artists earn a living and keep control of their work?
Only 12% of the $40 billion of recorded music revenue goes to artists. The rest is taken by intermediaries like record labels, managers, publishers, tech platforms and lawyers.
At royal we are enabling fans to directly invest in their favorite artists, and earn a share of their royalties as they grow. We're building a world where fans and artists are part of a shared journey, with the tools to enable each others’ success and to connect with each other. Let’s rebuild the music industry.
Co-founded by Justin Blau – who performs as 3LAU and has sold over $20 million in NFTs – and JD Ross the co-founder of Opendoor and General Partner at Atomic, royal has raised over $15M in seed funding from top venture capitalists, angel investors and artists.
Product Designers define who and what we do at royal. Design is core to the DNA of royal. We are building a design-led product organization. You will be a pioneering a new industry and setting the standard for others to follow. You will help create a globally loved brand and product where design thinking is at the core of everything we do.
What you’ll do at royal
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Invent new products we bring to market
- Contribute to company strategy and product direction
- Build a culture that consistently ships incredible work
- Help recruit teammates
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You love tackling big ambiguous product problems
- You are comfortable leading large projects and creating something from nothing
- You can operate autonomously
- You are proactive, and driven by curiosity
- You value well-crafted visual design, and deeply care about the details
Tools we use...
- Adobe Suite
- Stock options
- Fully covered top-tier medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- 12 week paid parental leave
Royal is headquartered in Austin TX, and this role is open to remote candidates.