Creative Production Manager
Kiev, Ukraine /
Remote - Full-time
Ruby Labs Ltd (RL) is a fast-growing start-up established in London in 2018. RL operates the biggest astrology mobile app with the mission to educate people by simplifying astrology for greater awareness, and on we launched a mobile fitness app this year.
We are looking for a strong and experienced Creative Production Manager to lead our creative production process. As a creative product manager, you’d be responsible for developing and improving effective creative strategy, collaboration with all participants of creative production process, analysing performance and managing creative team.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, self-funded start-up that strives hard to create a fast-paced, supportive and fun working environment.
We’re scaling quickly, which means that the focus and responsibilities of any position can be quite dynamic – but here’s how we initially see your skills and passion coming to life at RL:
- Develop effective creative strategy for multiple apps,
- Constantly research trends in mobile creatives market,
- Constantly research competitors trends,
- Create A/B testing plans on different ad platforms,
- Create effective and clear KPIs system
- Analyse creative performance,
- Lead creative brainstorms,
- Manage creative team
- Cooperate with all in house engaged departments and external creative agencies
- 3+ years of creative production or mobile user acquisition
- wide experience in project management across multiple product and team leading
- analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- wide experience in researching creatives, identifying patterns and trends, comparison competitors
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- flexibility to work with different analytical systems (Tableau, Qlick, etc)
- familiarwith the top mobile creative production practices on iOS, Android, WEB, Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat, TikTok (other networks)
- familiar with user acquisition KPIs (CTR, IR, CVR, CPI, CPA, ROAS)
Nice to Have
- mobile user acquisition experience
- experience with App Annie (other analytical systems), FB Business Manager
- creative production for non gaming apps
You will be joining a strong team of ~50 people passionate about building the best-in-class product. RL has incredible team members, users, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow one of the most exciting astrology and fitness products which will shape the future of how people consume these services.
We are a remote-first company, and our product team is distributed across Europe while our chat operators and content management are located on-site in Malta. This was a deliberate choice to prioritise work-life balance and ensure we're able to accommodate the best people in Europe, whilst fostering diversity.
“When we are kind, it is not only good for the object of our kindness; it is also good for our own health and happiness.” Professor Stephen Post, author of “Why Good Things Happen to Good People”
Cultivate a work environment where all team members feel respected, treated fairly, empowered, recognized, safe, and heard—one where they have the opportunity to excel. An environment in which everyone truly feels included.
Work-life balance is the state of equilibrium where a team member equally prioritizes the demands of one's career and the demands of one's personal life.
Constant personal and professional growth. More than just acquiring new skills, it’s about learning from our experiences and seeing failure as a path to success.
Competitive remuneration, Culture of continuous learning, Flexible vacation policy.
Regular employment in UK or Malta or Contractor agreement for the team members distributed across Europe (non-UK/Malta).