Senior Product Manager (Astrology Team)
London, England /
Remote - Full-time
Ruby Labs Ltd (RL) is a fast-growing start-up established in London in 2018. RL operates the biggest astrology mobile app with the mission to educate people by simplifying astrology for greater awareness, and on its track to launch the mobile fitness app in early 2021.
We are looking for a highly experienced and deeply empathetic Product Manager to join the RL’s Astrology Product team. We have significant expansion plans, and our ability to deliver delightful, impactful and exceptional product experiences will be paramount to our continued success.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, self-funded start-up that strives hard to create a fast-paced, supportive and fun working environment.
- Create and review user stories (inc. granular breakdowns, acceptance criteria, QA)
- Diligently prioritise our product backlog while balancing customer/resource demands
- Collate and define feature requirements from stakeholders
- Ensure that all product endeavours are highly organised and systematically tracked
- Conduct research and analysis with our users and the wider market
- Strengthen RL’s position as the industry leader (and keep us there... way out in front)
- Product Manager with 4+ years in B2C within a high-growth mobile apps start-up or scaleup environment
- Demonstrated success launching excellent products
- Comfortable with every aspect of the development lifecycle within cross-functional teams – from initial ideation and scoping of initiatives, through to Sprint Planning
- Natural whizz with product development software (i.e. Jira / Figma / Confluence)
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – with confidence to present clear, articulate recommendations (and challenges) about all-things Product
- Good knowledge of the Design Thinking Process
- Passionate about all-things Product (even the “nobody-will-notice” bits)
- A team player used to a culture of sharing and engaging
You will be joining a strong team of ~40 people passionate about building the best-in-class product. RL has incredible team members, users, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow one of the most exciting astrology products which will shape the future of how people consume astrology services.
We are a remote-first company, and our product team is distributed across Europe while our chat operators and content management are located on-site in Malta. This was a deliberate choice to prioritise work-life balance and ensure we're able to accommodate the best people in Europe, whilst fostering diversity.
“When we are kind, it is not only good for the object of our kindness; it is also good for our own health and happiness.” Professor Stephen Post, author of “Why Good Things Happen to Good People”
Cultivate a work environment where all team members feel respected, treated fairly, empowered, recognized, safe, and heard—one where they have the opportunity to excel. An environment in which everyone truly feels included.
Work-life balance is the state of equilibrium where a team member equally prioritizes the demands of one's career and the demands of one's personal life.
Constant personal and professional growth. More than just acquiring new skills, it’s about learning from our experiences and seeing failure as a path to success.
Competitive remuneration, Culture of continuous learning, Flexible vacation policy.
Regular employment in UK or Malta or Contractor agreement for the team members distributed across Europe (non-UK/Malta).