Client Support Analyst
Toronto, Ontario /
Business Operations /
Full Time Permanent
We are building new digital infrastructure for the mortgage industry. We transform traditional lenders into Fintechs, and our platform gives banks and their teams the tools they need to shine. We use data and design to improve customer journeys, reimagine the borrowing process, and arm lenders with the analytical capabilities that will drive their digital transformations.
You will be joining a diverse and tight-knit team that has been building enterprise lending systems for a decade, and was the founding technology team at Borrowell. Our company culture is high performing, respectful, trusting and we like to laugh, a lot. We take pride in our work, thrive on credibility, and celebrate our successes.
About the Opportunity
Our business is growing rapidly and we need a bright, driven, strategic thinking and action oriented person to grow with us. This role will be cross functional and touch on many areas of the business including liaising with clients for additional support.
We are currently a fully remote team and will likely remain that way, however this role will offer tremendous facetime with the leadership team and will be included in many client facing and high level meetings. This role has the flexibility to work remotely from Eastern (Ontario) to Pacific time zones (British Columbia).
About the Deliverables
- Support and resolve client inquiries by phone, email or ticketing system with the ability to handle escalated issues
- Troubleshoot problems by researching, analyzing and identifying symptoms and cause
- Escalate issues to Level 2 when warranted
- Meet client deadlines according to the service level agreements by appropriately managing and prioritizing assigned tasks while ensuring quality control
- Recognize business process inefficiencies, recommend and implement improvements
- Build knowledge management by documenting processes, procedures, known issues to the team’s knowledge base
- May be asked to participate in release deployments outside regular business hours to perform business systems testing
- You should be self motivated and always striving to learn more and do better
- Be detail oriented
- Helping people solve problems and resolve issues should be a passion
- Be passionate about organization, clear and concise communication and detail focused
- Be flexible and comfortable in a setting with shifting needs
- Very comfortable using new technologies
- Familiarity with Service Management software such as Jira Service Management, Zendesk or ServiceNow
- File Transfer, XML knowledge
- Understanding of mortgage administration/industry is a strong asset
- 1 year of experience in a software environment
- College or University degree preferred
SAVVYY is a team of seasoned technology and financial services professionals with a successful track record of building enterprise lending systems. We pride ourselves on open communication, trust and respect. We work hard and work smart, bring a positive outlook to our work and have fun while doing it!
SAVVYY is an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to diversity and inclusion. Join us and build something incredible!
Please note that due to the sector we support the selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check.