Integration Engineer ( C#/.Net)
Toronto, Ontario /
Full Time Permanent
We are building new digital infrastructure for the mortgage industry. We transform traditional lenders into Fintechs, and our platform gives banks and their teams the tools they need to shine. We use data and design to improve customer journeys, reimagine the borrowing process, and arm lenders with the analytical capabilities that will drive their digital transformations.
You will be joining a diverse and tight-knit team that has been building enterprise lending systems for a decade, and was the founding technology team at Borrowell. Our company culture is high performing, respectful, trusting and we like to laugh, a lot. We take pride in our work, thrive on credibility, and celebrate our successes.
About the Opportunity
- You will contribute to our platform and help us build scalable, functional and clean code to allow our product to continue to grow and thrive.
- Mentor and coach other developers to create intuitive, robust, and reusable user interfaces
- Actively participate in Agile Scrum practices such as daily standups, backlog refinement, planning and sprint retrospectives
- Develop standards, patterns, and practices to improve the craft of software development in the department
- Identify opportunities to experiment and introduce new technologies to meet our clients' needs
- Help us deliver new features and participate in issue resolutions.
- Ask powerful questions, create awareness and guide individuals and groups in exploring options and deciding what to do
- You are passionate about building great code
- You bring extensive experience in .Net and C#
- You take an event driven approach to building software
- Experience using different messaging patterns and knowledgeable in related practices
- Beneficial to have experience with NServiceBus, MassTransit or similar frameworks
- You love learning and bringing others along on your journey
- Resolve complex production issues spanning multiple systems and technologies.
- Quickly learn, evaluate, and apply new concepts and technologies.
- You understand the cloud landscape and know how to take advantage of it
- You’re interested in working with distributed systems, microservices and understanding how to build good system boundaries
SAVVYY is a team of seasoned technology and financial services professionals with a successful track record of building enterprise lending systems. We pride ourselves on open communication, trust and respect. We work hard and work smart, bring a positive outlook to our work and have fun while doing it!
SAVVYY is an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to diversity and inclusion. Join us and build something incredible!
Please note that due to the sector we support the selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check.