Senior Angular Engineer (Front End)
Toronto, Ontario /
Full Time Permanent
We are building new digital infrastructure for the mortgage industry. We transform traditional lenders into Fintechs, and our platform gives banks and their teams the tools they need to shine. We use data and design to improve customer journeys, reimagine the borrowing process, and arm lenders with the analytical capabilities that will drive their digital transformations.
You will be joining a diverse and tight-knit team that has been building enterprise lending systems for a decade, and was the founding technology team at Borrowell. Our company culture is high performing, respectful, trusting and we like to laugh, a lot. We take pride in our work, thrive on credibility, and celebrate our successes.
About the Opportunity
- You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems.
- Design and implement real-time clients using angular, NGRX, and web sockets
- Build an event-driven platform involving distributed computing, asynchronous microservices, CQRS, and event sourcing
- Work with the latest infrastructure including Azure, Kubernetes, and containers
- Embrace domain driven design, DevOps and agile methodologies
- Experienced in asynchronous frontend, real-time updates
- You bring an eye for design and advanced UI/UX techniques
- You have experience handling the performance of a site while keeping out of the way of the user!
- Strong understanding of how front ends work in a microservice, distributed architecture
- You have deep expertise is Angular10 (an amazing plus would be some knowledge of C# and .net)
SAVVYY is a team of seasoned technology and financial services professionals with a successful track record of building enterprise lending systems. We pride ourselves on open communication, trust and respect. We work hard and work smart, bring a positive outlook to our work and have fun while doing it!
SAVVYY is an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to diversity and inclusion. Join us and build something incredible!
Please note that due to the sector we support the selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check.