Partnerships Development Representative
Phoenix, AZ /
Just Insurance is a revolutionary tech start-up, looking to disrupt the US auto insurance industry. Our vision is to dramatically improve road safety, while also making car insurance more fair and affordable to millions of people. At the core of our groundbreaking product is our app, which is super simple to use, built using the latest technology and powered by our proprietary data algorithms.
It’s not only us that believes in this vision. We’ve just closed a $5.7m Seed round including three significant VCs (ManchesterStory - Large Insurance VC, Crosscut Ventures - Leading LA-based VC, and Plug and Play - Large Tech VC who invested in Facebook at their inception.)
We're gearing up for our Series-A funding round and expansion next year and are looking to grow our exceptional team.
Find out more: www.just.insure
This is an exciting role for a Partnerships Development Specialist to join our growing team at Just Auto Insurance. The successful applicant will have a background in sales and exceptional organizational skills. Key to success in this position will be the ability to discover and uncover business targets that match Just Auto Insurance’ products and services to those requirements.
What you will be doing
- Generating new policy referral partnerships within a defined channel, via various forms of prospecting tactics: internet research, call transfers, email marketing, networking etc.
- Maintain a strong and consistent pipeline of leads, demo’s and meetings
- Work directly with the Head of Partnerships to identify and target high-revenue verticals and the key decision makers within those organizations
- Identifying new territories and opportunities for sale of our products/services
- Leveraging various sales tools to actively prospect new clients
Skills you bring to us
- 2+ years of experience in a revenue generating related environment
- Ability to get licensed with the AZ DOI for a Property and Casualty Agent License
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient understanding of overall marketing practices and the lead generation cycles
- Advanced understanding of Sales Tools: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CRM, Google Suite
- Experience in the US Auto insurance vertical preferred, but not required
- Bilingual - Spanish (Written and Verbal)
From a personal point of view, we're looking for someone who is innovative, collaborative and has passion for what they do. You'll be expected to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in from day one. Our team is extremely talented, focused and energized. Make no mistake, we are the A-team. We're looking for other members who can cut it.
So that's what we need, what about what we can offer you.
You'll have the opportunity to be part of turning us into the next insuretech unicorn. Your efforts will help us to prove our unit economics and set us up for Series A and US expansion. This is the moment to make an impact and make a name for yourself in the industry. These opportunities don't come along often.
Our office is in Brentwood, Los Angeles and promote flexible working. We start at 8:00 to align with our London, UK team a little better. We believe in work-life balance, and as such, you'll get your birthday and the days between Christmas and New Year's off, in addition to your 20 days vacation allowance. Your compensation package is made up of salary, health insurance and a generous share options package.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of an exceptional team, in an exciting company that seeks to revolutionize a $222B industry - and that's in the US alone. If you are exceptional, passionate about making a difference and have a hunger to shake up a market that is ripe for change, this is the role for you.