Digital Content Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA /
E-Commerce Team /
SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the future of underwear, shapewear, and loungewear.
We’re disrupting the industry with our game-changing product and culturally driven creative and are looking for a Digital Content Coordinator to join us in building the next generation of intimates.
SKIMS is looking for a Digital Content Coordinator who will be responsible for maintaining the content of the site and app. The Site Content Coordinator will work closely with various teams, including marketing and merchandising, to ensure that all website and app content is aligned with our business objectives.
This position sits on the Ecommerce team and not the marketing team, you must have knowledge of SEO and content strategy.
· Be responsible for implementing the digital content strategy that brings the customer journeys, website launches and product launches to life.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as merchandising, marketing, creative and web operations/production on planning and execution.
· Upkeep the website content calendar, ensuring that content is published on a regular and timely basis.
· Maintain copy and imagery across all touch points of the site and app.
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure that all website content is accurate, inclusive and up-to-date.
· Regularly conduct competitive research to ensure effective communication around benefits for product groups.
· Experience with Shopify eCommerce platforms and advanced catalog management features (e.g., bulk updates, bundling, swatches, etc.)
· Knowledge of SEO best practices.
· CMS proficiency (contentful, sanity etc)
· Strong collaborative, communication, and project management skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail and able to manage across multiple projects & deadlines simultaneously.
· Flexible approach, appropriate for fast-paced start-up and fluid objectives
· Open to flexible working hours to support business needs; i.e. morning collection launch preparation and some weekend support required.
· In-office 3 days a week (Culver City/Hollywood)
SKIMS is committed to continuously creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates, reflective of the rich diversity of the communities we serve. Equitable workplaces foster innovation and excellence, and in our commitment to culture of belonging qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year