Influencer Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Brand Marketing Team /
SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the future of underwear, shapewear and loungewear.
We’re disrupting the industry with our game-changing product and culturally driven creative, and are looking for an. Influencer Marketing Manager to join us in building the next generation of intimates.
As the Influencer Marketing Manager you should be have a passion for influencer culture, developing new ideas, challenging assumptions and be equal parts creative and analytical.
SKIMS is looking for an Influencer Manager to support in the growth of our SKIMS influencer community in a meaningful way. The ideal candidate has experience working with micro to macro influencers, content creators and VIPs and is confident negotiating contracts for paid and earned partnerships, to strategically drive engagement, awareness and sales.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. Successful team members are willing to go beyond the job description to support the young business in high-growth mode.
- Promote and support the brand vision and goals with messaging across our influencer community to build and develop meaningful relationships
- Help implement a Global, cross-platform influencer marketing strategy, establishing and nurturing long-term partnerships through organic and sponsored content
- Retain current influencer base and grow new influencers as advocates of the brand
- Actively source, evaluate and develop strong partnerships with passionate customers, content creators and influential people
-Keen ability to identify and recruit talent that represents the brand pillars and goals
- Manage content distribution across paid media and partner closely with our paid media and social teams to drive a holistic marketing strategy
- Innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach, staying on top of the latest trends
- Help ideate and host influencer events and pop-ups, as well as execute social/digital activations for key brand launches
- Harness storytelling to leverage influencers to connect to brand objectives and consumer needs
- Track and analyze performance of influencer outreach, content, and conversion rates to estimate ROI and advise on best strategies
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, and continually assess best practices and KPIs in a consistently changing landscape
- Minimum 5 years of experience in influencer marketing either at a brand or at an agency
- Experience in community management or customer service a plus
- Extensive networks across social media talent to leverage on behalf of the brand
- Demonstrated knowledge of emerging talent and platforms to keep our brands relevant, relatable and aspirational with consumers
- Proven track record of negotiating contracts and deals with micro influencers to VIPs
- Must possess excellent, persuasive written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates collaborative and strategic thinking to deliver breakthrough, brand-building ideas
- Demonstrates agility and adaptability in rapidly evolving landscape
- Active engagement in online and social media
- Must be highly organized and have excellent time management and execution skills, while remaining flexible and open to new ways of working
- Must have experience in beauty, fashion or similar category
· Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
SKIMS is committed to continuously creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates, reflective of the rich diversity of the communities we serve. Equitable workplaces foster innovation and excellence, and in our commitment to culture of belonging qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.