Acquisition Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Performance Marketing /
SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the next-generation of underwear, loungewear, and shapewear. We set new standards with our game-changing product and are a driving force within pop-culture.
We are looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to join us in developing and executing marketing strategies to acquire new customers and grow the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and optimizing marketing campaigns across a variety of paid media channels, as well as a strong understanding of marketing principles and data-driven decision making.
· Manage and optimize paid advertising campaigns, including display/programmatic, paid app campaigns, and landing page optimization.
· Identify and execute opportunities for expansion into new acquisition channels.
· Monitor and report on key performance metrics, including customer acquisition cost (CAC), conversion rates, return on ad spend (ROAS), and lifetime value (LTV) to assess campaign effectiveness and overall business impact.
· Analyze and interpret campaign performance data to generate actionable insights and recommendations for continuous optimization.
· Oversee relationships with external partners and agencies, as well as collaborate cross-functionally, to successfully execute campaigns. This includes budget allocation, creative & copy development, conversion tag and product feed management, and A/B testing.
· Stay current with industry best practices, trends, and emerging technologies to proactively apply new knowledge.
· 3+ years of experience across a range of digital marketing channels, including display advertising and conversion rate optimization. App install campaigns, paid search, paid social, and affiliate are a plus.
· Proven track record of successfully driving customer acquisition through paid marketing channels while achieving KPI targets.
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, adaptable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Analytical mindset and ability to use data-driven insights to optimize campaigns and inform strategic decisions.
· Proficiency in data analysis and with analytics tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Looker, or other relevant platforms.
· Experience with A/B testing methodologies and a results-oriented approach to optimization.
· Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to synthesize complex information to articulately inform and persuade throughout the organization.
· Previous experience in direct-to-consumer or e-commerce is a plus.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
Benefits and Culture
· 100% Company Paid Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
· Kind Body Fertility Benefits
· 401(k) savings plan with up to 4% match
· Unlimited PTO
· Full Access to LinkedIn learning
· Employee Discounts
Perks (HQ Location)
· Free weekly catered lunch at HQ – M/W/Th
· Dog-Friendly office
· Free Swag Giveaways
· Annual Holiday Party
· Annual Summer Party
· Invitations to pop-ups and other company events
· Complimentary daily office snacks and beverages
SKIMS is committed to continuously creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates, reflective of the rich diversity of the communities we serve. Equitable workplaces foster innovation and excellence, and in our commitment to culture of belonging qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.