Los Angeles, CA
E-Commerce Team /
SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the next-generation of underwear, loungewear, and shapewear.
We set new standards with our game-changing product and are a driving force within pop-culture. We are looking for an eCommerce Analyst to join us in advancing the industry forward.
SKIMS is looking for a digital analyst to join the eCommerce team, responsible for delivering insights into business performance and visitor interaction across SKIMS.com and the SKIMS app.
This individual will have the opportunity to develop & own robust web analytics practices that will inform key ecommerce optimizations to drive business growth. Deep familiarity with web & app performance KPIs, user journey mapping, conversion funnel & marketing channel performance KPIs will position this role to support our digital team.
· Develop daily/weekly/monthly web & app reporting deliverables to identify key trends in all aspects of website & app user journey
· Build custom Google Data Studio, GA4 and Looker reports to provide deep-dive analysis into select features or campaigns
· Support site merchandising team to look for trends in product conversions & interactions that guide merchandising strategies
· Support marketing channel owners (email, sms, ppc, paid social) by surfacing insights in traffic driven to our digital properties
· Maintain analytics hygiene across our core analytics platforms; GA4, Quantum Metric, Shopify, Looker etc.
· Present findings to stakeholders across the business
Key Skills and Experience:
· 2+ years of analytics experience at a relevant ecommerce brand or agency
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Well versed in all aspects of website functionality (user journey, page categorization, checkout-flows, UX layouts, 3rd party tools etc)
· Familiarity with Google Analytics, Shopify Plus and BI tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
· Experience using SQL
· Advanced excel skills (macros, power query, pivots etc)
· Demonstrated ability to turn data insights into program recommendations
· Strong desire to collaborate cross-functionally, understanding varying objectives across business functions
· Must be in LA (Hybrid schedule, 3 x week in office)
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
Benefits and Culture
· 100% Company Paid Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
· Kind Body Fertility Benefits
· 401(k) savings plan with up to 4% match
· Unlimited PTO
· Full Access to LinkedIn learning
· Employee Discounts
Perks (HQ Location)
· Free weekly catered lunch at HQ – M/W/Th
· Dog-Friendly office
· Free Swag Giveaways
· Annual Holiday Party
· Annual Summer Party
· Invitations to pop-ups and other company events
· Complimentary daily office snacks and beverages
SKIMS is committed to continuously creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates, reflective of the rich diversity of the communities we serve. Equitable workplaces foster innovation and excellence, and in our commitment to culture of belonging qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.