Principal Product Designer
Product – Product /
Hi there! 👋🏻
We're the developers of Saleor Commerce — #1 enterprise open-source commerce platform for global brands. And, we're thrilled to announce that our platform has reached ️⭐️ 15000 GitHub stars!
Saleor is powered by the modern tech stack - Python, GraphQL, React, Next.js, Django 3.x, PostgreSQL, AWS. We're one of only several commerce platforms working with Vercel to push the performance envelope in commerce.
If you'd like to know more about Saleor just watch Next.js Conf 2021!
So, if you're bored with another legacy project, join the fastest growing open source project with a SaaS offering! We're growing fast and we need your help! Let's build Saleor together!
Saleor is a leading open source e-commerce platform with a strong focus on developer productivity and user experience. Our bottom-up open source strategy led us to global brands like Lush Cosmetics adopting Saleor to harness their complexity. We’ve seen amazing community growth in the last couple of years, setting us on the path to becoming the dominant headless e-commerce platform.
We empower designers in creating exceptional products and looking for people that have a strong product vision and passion for creating outstanding UX. Our company culture encourages creativity, ownership, and freedom for experimentation.
- Build and own open source design system
- Design interfaces of core products
- Establish design-driven culture at the company
- Challenge design paradigm in e-commerce space
- Influence product strategy
- Being a design advocate in the Saleor 3rd party eco-system
- Research and collect feedback from open source community and global clients
- You would be reporting directly to C-level
- You would be working with other Principals and Product Owners
What makes you a perfect match
- Analytical mindset
- A portfolio showcasing professional work, understanding and application of layout, typography, and use of color
- Experience building scalable design systems
- Strong HCI foundation
- Effective communication of concepts and design rationale.
- Good technical writing skills
- Experience collaborating closely with non-designers and bringing the design process to a wider team
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of experience
- Tools: Figma
What it’s like to work at Saleor
- The best idea wins, and everyone is okay with this.
- Action and commitment over anything else.
- Before doing it right, make sure you're doing the right thing. Be fast to the prototype but thoughtful to production.
- Openness, honesty, and kindness is the best way to collaborate in a fast-paced startup environment
Perks and benefits
- 26 days paid days off
- MacBook and other necessary equipment
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours with the remote work
- And much more!
Any questions? Feel free to reach out our People&Culture Specialist- Gabriela Salamon