Principal Product Designer
Product – Product /
Hello there! This is Saleor- fasters growing open-source commerce platform for global brands.
We empower designers in creating exceptional products and looking for people that have a strong product vision and passion for creating outstanding UX. Our company culture encourages creativity, ownership, and freedom for experimentation.
- Build and own open source design system
- Design interfaces of core products
- Establish design-driven culture at the company
- Challenge design paradigm in e-commerce space
- Influence product strategy
- Being a design advocate in the Saleor 3rd party eco-system
- Research and collect feedback from open source community and global clients
- You would be reporting directly to C-level
- You would be working with other Principals and Product Owners
What makes you a perfect match
- Analytical mindset
- A portfolio showcasing professional work, understanding and application of layout, typography, and use of color
- Experience building scalable design systems
- Strong HCI foundation
- Effective communication of concepts and design rationale.
- Good technical writing skills
- Experience collaborating closely with non-designers and bringing the design process to a wider team
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of experience
- Tools: Figma
What it’s like to work at Saleor
- The best idea wins, and everyone is okay with this.
- Action and commitment over anything else.
- Before doing it right, make sure you're doing the right thing. Be fast to the prototype but thoughtful to production.
- Openness, honesty, and kindness is the best way to collaborate in a fast-paced startup environment
Perks and benefits
- 26 days paid days off
- MacBook and other necessary equipment
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours with the remote work
- And much more!
Any questions? Feel free to reach out our People&Culture Specialist- Gabriela Salamon