Frontend Engineer (TS, React)
Engineering – Front-end /
What makes you a perfect match:
- Solid development skills (min. solid mid/senior experience)
- Familiarity with modern ECMAScript specification
- Experience in communicating with GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 with preprocessors and frameworks
- Practical experience with tools such as Webpack, NPM, DevTools
- Experience with version control systems
- Taking full responsibility for the projects you create
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Building the e-commerce platform of the future (we really mean it 😏)
- Ensuring the high quality of all code translated from designs and wireframes
- Working on multiple frontend projects, ranging from SPA/Next.js powered apps to SDK/UI libraries
- Documenting your work
- Contribute actively to technical meetings and processes development
- Write beautiful, easily testable code
- Collaborate with other senior developers
- Mentoring less senior developers
What it’s like to work at Saleor:
- The best idea wins, and everyone is okay with this.
- Action and commitment over anything else.
- Before doing it right, make sure you're doing the right thing. Be fast to the prototype but thoughtful to production.
- Openness, honesty, and kindness is the best way to collaborate in a fast-paced startup environment
Perks and benefits
- 26 days paid days off
- MacBook and other necessary equipment
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours with the remote work
- And much more!
Any questions? Feel free to reach out our People&Culture Specialist- Gabriela Salamon