Python Engineer with AWS
Cloud – DevOps /
What makes you a perfect match
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Experience in web development, Python Web Frameworks (Django, Flask) and REST APIs
- Good understanding of Linux and UNIX systems
- Experience with Docker
- Basic experience with AWS Platform
- Experience in debugging of applications in a production environment
- Experience with version control systems
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Development and maintenance of Django REST API for cloud environments management
- Developing scripts and glue code to integrate multiple software components
- Automating the provisioning of production environments
- Maintaining existing AWS infrastructure
- Being up to date with the latest tools and technologies which may help solve current project issues
You'll get extra point for:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- CI / CD experience; both maintaining and setting up new pipelines
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (AWS CloudFormation, AWS CDK or Terraform)
What it’s like to work at Saleor:
- The best idea wins, and everyone is okay with this.
- Action and commitment over anything else.
- Before doing it right, make sure you're doing the right thing. Be fast to the prototype but thoughtful to production.
- Openness, honesty, and kindness is the best way to collaborate in a fast-paced startup environment
Perks and benefits:
- 26 days paid days off
- MacBook and other necessary equipment
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours with the remote work
- And much more!
Any questions? Feel free to reach out our People&Culture Specialist- Gabriela Salamon