QA Engineering – QA Engineer /
Hello there! This is Saleor- fastest growing open-source commerce platform for global brands.
We know that quality is not only about testing, but also about innovation and creativity.
That's why our awesome QA Team is growing and we're looking for a QA Engineer aka. Guardian of Quality, who will play a crucial role in shaping our product.
Our mission is to create products that not only meet but exceed our customers' expectations, and that's where you come in.
Who exactly are we looking for?
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance,
- Eg. creating test strategy in the team with QA Lead support
- Perform all necessary tests in the team
- Collaboration closely with development teams, tech leads, and other QA members to ensure a high level of software qualitySolid understanding of testing methods and techniques,
- Regression testing,
- Black box and white box testing,
- UAT testing,
- Functional and non-functional testing,
- Solid experience using Playwright/Cypressstrong grasp of the principles of test automation. Understand how to automate repetitive test scenarios,
- Knowledge of POM,
- Ability to create e2e and integration tests,
- Parallel test execution,
- Ability to setup and config CI/CD environments for quality purposes,
- Knowledge of the best QA practices (ISTQB fundamentals or more),
- Experience with testing API,
- Familiarity with code repositories such as GitHub,
- Strong attention to detail and precision,
- B2+ in English,
- Proactive approach, driven by product,
- Understanding of dynamic startup environment.
- Execute, designing and developing automated tests using Playwrite,
- Improve and maintain tests’ logic and tools within the CI/CD pipeline,
- Performing manual tests,
- Performing code review,
- Identify, record, report bugs,
- Help other team members to improve automation skills,
- Active participation in QA flow building and improvement.
YOU'LL GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Previous experience in product / e-commerce - oriented tech company,
- Previous experience as a software developer or devops,
- Understanding develops methodologies,
- GraphQL knowledge.
- two- stage process (HR+ tech interview with QA and Dev Leads),
- recruitment task.
WHAT IS'T LIKE TO WORK AT SALEOR:
- The best idea wins, and everyone is okay with this,
- Action and commitment over anything else,
- Before doing it right, make sure you're doing the right thing. Be fast to the prototype but thoughtful to production,
- Openness, honesty, and kindness is the best way to collaborate in a fast-paced startup environment.
PERKS AND BEREFITS:
- 26 days paid days off,
- MacBook and other necessary equipment,
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies,
- A fun and friendly working environment,
- Flexible working hours with the remote work,
- And much more!
- 15 000 zł- 20 000 zł netto+VAT (B2B)
Any questions? Feel free to reach out our People&Culture Specialist- Gabriela Salamon