Engineering – Back-end /
Hi there! 👋🏻
We're the developers of Saleor Commerce — #1 enterprise open-source commerce platform for global brands. And, we're thrilled to announce that our platform has reached ️⭐️ 15000 GitHub stars!
Saleor is powered by the modern tech stack - Python, GraphQL, React, Next.js, Django 3.x, PostgreSQL, AWS. We're one of only several commerce platforms working with Vercel to push the performance envelope in commerce.
If you'd like to know more about Saleor just watch Next.js Conf 2021!
So, if you're bored with another legacy project, join the fastest growing open source project with a SaaS offering! We're growing fast and we need your help! Let's build Saleor together!
Tech stack: Python 3.x, Django 3.x, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Experience in web development
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Basic understanding of Linux and UNIX systems
- Experience with version control systems
- Strong will to constantly learn and improve as we go
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Building the e-commerce platform of the future (we really mean it 😏)
- Building the backend of Saleor and the ecosystem of apps and tools around it
- Building improvements to the performance and reliability of our infrastructure
- Writing efficient code and reviewing code changes
- Deploying your work
- Supervising less experienced team members
- Collaborate with other senior developers
- Personal development in the fast growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Working on the product
- A fun and friendly working environment in the city center
- Remote-first company with exceptional office
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- Private healthcare that works (Signal Iduna)
- High-end tools (MacBook Pro, ergonomic chair, multiple screens, and more)
- English lessons with an English native speaker
- And much more!
- Mid: 14 000 - 18 000 zł + VAT B2B
- Senior/Expert: 18 000 - 23 000 zł + VAT B2B
Any questions? Feel free to reach out our People&Culture Specialist- Gabriela Salamon