Product Support Specialist (1st line)
Support and Delivery – Product Support Engineering /
Hi there! 👋🏻
We're Saleor Commerce — the biggest open source e-commerce platform on GitHub.
Saleor is powered by the modern tech stack - Python, GraphQL, React, Next.js, Django 3.x, PostgreSQL, AWS
Right now we're building our awesome Product Support Team and seeking a problem solving freak to join our team at Saleor Commerce as a Product Support Specialist (1st line). Are you ready to be at the forefront of revolutionizing the world of e-commerce? Do you have a knack for troubleshooting. Look no further! We're waiting for you!
What can you expect on daily basis
- Respond to customer inquiries via email or Slack, providing accurate and timely resolution of technical issues.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose software-related problems, escalating complex issues to higher levels of support when necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring that all interactions are handled with empathy, patience, and professionalism.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential issues to management or developers.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation of customer interactions, technical issues, and resolutions in our ticketing system.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Development, Product, and Quality Assurance, to resolve customer issues and contribute to product improvement efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with product features, updates, and industry trends to provide accurate information and assistance to customers.
What makes you a perfect match with us:
- Proven experience in customer support, (preferably in a SaaS or ecommerce environment but it’s not a must)
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot software-related issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms, APIs, and web technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages is a plus
8,000 zł - 11,000 zł a month
net +VAT (B2B contract)
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- 26 days paid days off
- MacBook and other necessary equipment
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Psychological care (Wellbee)
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours with the remote work
And much more!
Any questions? Feel free to reach out our People&Culture Specialist- Gabriela Salamon