Enterprise Success Manager
Customer Success /
Enterprise Success Manager
Do you want to make a difference in patients’ lives every day?
SamaCare equips health care providers, life science companies, and electronic health systems with the tools they need to eliminate administrative barriers that limit access to life-changing therapies. Insurance-related administrative hassles for prescription drugs result in worse outcomes for patients, delayed therapy, and over $100B of administrative waste for the US healthcare system. Medical providers are forced to manage these workflows on stone-age technology (fax, calls, and snail mail) making it impossible for them to get ahead.We’ve built a software platform to help HCPs streamline these administrative workflows and a marketplace business model that has grown to serve over 2 million patients (and growing rapidly). As a top VC-funded company, we’re building a team to help us scale so that every patient gets access to the right treatment on time, period.
As an Enterprise Success Manager, you’ll focus on building strategic partnerships with our key life sciences customers, all the while ensuring they are fully engaged, successful and expanding business with SamaCare, and ultimately own the customer lifecycle end-to-end. The ideal candidate should be data-driven, results-oriented and self-motivated to do their best work.
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy, reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer
- Effectively manage implementation and onboarding of new customers according to customized project plans
- Have a deep understanding of the way our enterprise customers operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the top down, and across different business units
- Own the day-to-day management of a select portfolio of life sciences accounts, uncovering customer pain points and initiatives to map back our offerings
- Select KPIs to quantify, track and report on external and internal account health goals across multiple stakeholders/business units
- Work collaboratively with the operations, product, engineering, and sales teams to drive product improvement, optimize customer engagement, identify upsell opportunities and maximize retention
- Facilitate meetings with executives and key stakeholders in an optimistic, engaging and professional manner
- Design and execute on customer delight efforts, from in-person meetings/dinners and conference activities to surprise gifts and more!
- 5+ years of proven experience as an Individual Contributor in a similar account management, sales, marketing, or consulting role
- Life sciences, SaaS experience, and start-up background strongly preferred
- Growth mindset - we value creativity, critical thinking and candor
- Highly proactive and self-motivated - gets work done when no one is watching!
- Empathetic and energetic when interacting with customers, both in-person and via phone/remote
- Analytical and detail-oriented, and comfortable using BI tools
- Up to 40% travel to client sites
- Interest in marketplaces, pharma, RCM and/or healthcare
- Great sense of humor is a must!
A day in the life...at SamaCare:
- Offsites in Las Vegas and other cool places across the country
- Remote-work flexibility
- Working with a high-caliber team who are extremely mission-driven and put people first
- Competitive salary and benefits, including life insurance, medical, vision and dental, 401(k) with company matching, and a generous learning stipend to invest in what matters most - you
- Unlimited PTO so you can take a break anytime you need it!
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
Base Salary range: $120-140K, commensurate with skills/experience
(plus equity offered as part of total compensation)