SamaCare aims to eliminate the administrative barriers that limit patient access to life-changing therapies. Current insurance-driven administrative hassles for prescription drugs result in worse outcomes for patients, delayed therapy, and over $100B of administrative waste for the US healthcare system.
SamaCare has built a software platform to that helps practices save 50% of their time on these administrative workflows and impacts the lives of millions of patients.
As an Integration Engineer for the Health Care Provider Platform, you will collaborate with a small team to drive the expansion of our central platform. Your role will involve enhancing one of the healthcare industry's most advanced Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platforms.
- Work with a mission driven product team
- Have access to opportunities for professional growth in full stack development
We are looking for someone who
- 1+ years of experience in a technical capacity
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Is a strong communicatorIs curious and scrappy and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Interest in in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
$100,000 - $115,000 a year
- 75% pecentile or above for candidate's region
- Coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurances
- 401K plan with 4% company match
- See more benefits on our career page at samacare.com/careers