San Francisco, CA /
SeedFi is a mission-driven startup dedicated to the 100M Americans who live paycheck to paycheck. Our mission is to help people break the cycle of debt and realize their financial potential.
Unlike most startups in this space, who create tweaks on existing products, we're trying to re-imagine financial services from the ground up. Our goal is to leave our customers better off than when we found them.
About the role
As a Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be a jack-of-all-trades helping build out our marketing channels and playing point on social media, developing our community, email/remarketing, and other growth marketing initiatives. We’re looking for someone who is hungry to learn different marketing disciplines and willing to take on all kinds of projects at a very high-growth business.
What you'll be doing
- Own our social media channels, with a focus on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, meeting weekly with our designers to generate creative strategies for engaging our community and growing each individual channel
- Work closely with our Director of Growth on various marketing projects that include SEO, development of creative assets, email marketing, and more
- Help manage and source content for our blog
- Keep marketing projects moving along and help with approvals, sticking to timelines and making sure all assets are ready on deadline.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, ideally at a high-growth business
- Strong writer who knows how to engage on social media. Video skills are a plus!
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Competitive compensation, equity, and benefits.
- A focus on transparency. We have regular all-hands and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with our co-founders about our roadmap.
- Meaningful work that makes people's lives better.
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment that encourages agency and self-development.
- Our founding team has deep experience building and scaling fintech (and tech) companies from inception to profitable 1,000+ person businesses. Some of the companies we have helped build are: Oportun, Moat, and Prosper.
- Our engineering team comes from Moat, Bloomberg, ZocDoc, CreditKarma, Chime, and other great companies.
- We've raised $34 million of venture capital from some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital and social impact funds including a16z, Flourish, and Core Innovation Capital.
- We have offices in San Francisco and New York. We are just now starting to reintegrate in-office time into our working routines with a long-term vision of creating a hybrid working environment that mixes in office and remote time. Our goal is to utilize in-office time to effectively collaborate on complex projects and problems, build relationships across the organization, and engage in social activities. We also want to embrace the efficiency and effectiveness we have experienced over the last year and a half in getting individual contributor work done remotely. Specific working routines may vary depending on your role.