Customer Support Specialist
New York, NY /
SeedFi is a mission-driven startup dedicated to the 100M Americans who live paycheck to paycheck. Our mission is to help people break the cycle of debt and realize their financial potential.
Unlike most startups in this space, who create tweaks on existing products, we're trying to re-imagine financial services from the ground up. Our goal is to leave our customers better off than when we found them.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and driven Customer Operations Analyst to help us drive and maintain exceptional customer service experience across all our call centers.
What you'll be doing
- Be the driving force behind improving our agent and customer interactions.
- This role is non-technical.
- Own and ensure that we are appropriately following all operations policies and procedures, including customer onboarding, customer servicing, borrower payment support program offerings, complaint handling, and our multi-channel interaction platforms (phone/SMS/emails/social media).
- Perform daily operational oversight, evaluate customer interactions, and ensure agent performance metrics are met.
- Provide trends to leadership, and feedback to our agents through monitoring, reviewing, and training.
- Help us define, document, and implement quality assurance practices, procedures, and training needs.
- Coordinate calibration sessions and implement process improvements.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in customer service and operations with a focus on coaching and development
- Focused, self-driven, and ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- Has a positive and professional attitude when dealing with complicated and stressful situations
- Prior experience in QA management, contact center operations, and the fintech industry preferred
- Competitive compensation, equity, and benefits.
- A focus on transparency. We have regular all-hands and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with our co-founders about our roadmap.
- Meaningful work that makes people's lives better.
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment that encourages agency and self-development.
- Our founding team has deep experience building and scaling fintech (and tech) companies from inception to profitable 1,000+ person businesses. Some of the companies we have helped build are: Oportun, Moat, and Prosper.
- Our engineering team comes from Moat, Bloomberg, ZocDoc, CreditKarma, Chime, and other great companies.
- We've raised $34 million of venture capital from some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital and social impact funds including a16z, Flourish, and Core Innovation Capital.
- We have offices in San Francisco and New York. We are just now starting to reintegrate in-office time into our working routines with a long-term vision of creating a hybrid working environment that mixes in office and remote time. Our goal is to utilize in-office time to effectively collaborate on complex projects and problems, build relationships across the organization, and engage in social activities. We also want to embrace the efficiency and effectiveness we have experienced over the last year and a half in getting individual contributor work done remotely. Specific working routines may vary depending on your role.