Customer Operations Specialist
San Francisco, CA /
SeedFi is a mission-driven startup dedicated to improving the financial well-being of the 100 million Americans who live paycheck to paycheck. Our mission is to help our customers realize their financial potential by providing responsible credit while helping them establish savings and improve their credit profiles
Unlike most startups in this space, which tweak existing products, we're re-imagining financial services from the ground up. Our goal is to leave our customers better off than when we found them.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and driven Customer Operations Specialist to help us drive and maintain exceptional customer operations across all our call centers.
What you'll be doing
- Process and execute customer facing requests according to operations policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing and executing agent quality assurance programs to address quality improvement opportunities.
- Help us define, document, and implement agent practices, procedures, and training needs.
- Perform daily operational oversight, evaluate customer and agent interactions, and ensure agent performance metrics are met.
- Provide trends to leadership, feedback to our agents through monitoring, reviewing, and training.
- Coordinate calibration sessions and implement process improvements.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in customer service and operations with a focus on coaching and development.
- This role is non-technical.
- Focused, self-driven, and ability to work independently as well as in a fast paced, virtual, and cross-functional team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills.
- Experienced and demonstrable expertise with technological tools (e.g. Zendesk, Front, Notion etc.).
- Has a positive and professional attitude when dealing with complicated and stressful situations.
- Comfort with change, this role is expected to grow and expand overtime.
- Prior experience in contact center operations, high-growth or early stage startup, and the fintech industry preferred.
- Competitive compensation, equity, and benefits.
- A focus on transparency. We have regular all-hands and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with our co-founders about our roadmap.
- Meaningful work that makes people's lives better.
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment that encourages agency and self-development.
- Our founding team has deep experience building and scaling fintech (and tech) companies from inception to profitable 1,000+ person businesses. Some of the companies we have helped build are: Oportun, Moat, and Prosper.
- Our engineering team comes from Moat, Bloomberg, ZocDoc, CreditKarma, Chime, and other great companies.
- We've raised $34 million of venture capital from some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital and social impact funds including a16z, Flourish, and Core Innovation Capital.
We have offices in San Francisco and New York. We have started to reintegrate in-office time into our working routines with a long-term vision of creating a hybrid working environment that mixes in-office and remote time. Our goal is to utilize in-office time to effectively collaborate on complex projects and problems, build relationships across the organization, and engage in social activities. We also want to embrace the efficiency and effectiveness we have experienced over the last year and a half in getting individual contributor work done remotely. Specific working routines may vary depending on your role.