Remote / SF
Sei is the first Layer 1 specialized for trading, optimizing every layer of the stack to offer the best infrastructure for trading apps of all types - NFT marketplaces, gaming DEXs, and DeFi DEXs.
Backed by Multicoin, Delphi, Coinbase, Hudson River, GSR, Flow Traders and angels from LayerZero, Frax, and Anchorage, Sei has 150+ teams from Arbitrum, Avalanche, Polygon, Solana, Aptos, and Sui building ahead of mainnet.
We're a globally distributed team so new team members have the option of full remote work.
Start date: immediate
- Write code to build the core sei blockchain (consensus, state management, etc.)
- Proactively identify and drive optimizations and improvements to the product.
- Collaborate with our frontend team to fine tune our REST API to support our customers.
- Take ownership over your work and the work of the team
- 2+ years of infrastructure engineering experience
- A proven tech lead with experience planning and leading large projects with long-term impact on a single system or team.
- Strong technical grasp and excellent judgment on task prioritizations.
- Able to tackle complex engineering problems that deliver results.
- History of creating and applying new processes and tooling to increase engineering efficiency.
Please submit an application through lever. If you have any questions, DM @brianatsei on Telegram