Remote / Global
Sei is the first Layer 1 specialized for trading, optimizing every layer of the stack to offer the best infrastructure for trading apps of all types - NFT marketplaces, gaming DEXs, and DeFi DEXs.
Backed by Multicoin, Delphi, Coinbase, Hudson River, GSR, Flow Traders and angels from LayerZero, Frax, and Anchorage, Sei has 150+ teams from Arbitrum, Avalanche, Polygon, Solana, Aptos, and Sui building ahead of mainnet.
We're a globally distributed team so new team members have the option of full remote work.
- Drive growth and engagement across our Ambassador and KOL programme.
- Ideate and execute related campaigns to increase engagement in these 2 communities.
- Define and report back on analytics of growth and engagement.
- Establish KPIs and metrics of success across these 2 programmes.
- Manage and scale Sei's ambassador programme across high ROI regions.
- Monitor industry trends and hot topics to ensure socials are relevant and progressive.
- At least 2 years experience in web3 and social media.
- Experience in hosting AMA sessions, Twitter spaces.
- Experience in managing a team is compulsory for this role.
- Experience in online and offline event planning will be highly advantageous for this role.