Customer Success Manager
Los Angeles /
Customer Success /
Who We Are
Selfbook is a comprehensive payment infrastructure platform designed to help customers pay for their hotel reservations seamlessly and securely. Working in tandem with hotels’ existing booking engines, we simplify the booking process, securely verify transactions, and provide a unified payment flow aligned with leading partners across the hospitality ecosystem, including SynXis, SevenRooms, and Mindbody.
By empowering hotels to accept one-click payments and drive more direct bookings, we are revolutionizing the hospitality industry one hotel at a time. The modern traveler’s answer to effortless hotel bookings, Selfbook is the future of travel.
About the Role
The company bringing hotel bookings into the 21st century, Selfbook is looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will help us ensure the long-term success of our customers. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to grow the family of world-class hotels using Selfbook to simplify their payment and booking systems.
Your job will be to lead each customer through a strategic implementation process and manage the entire lifecycle of the account, driving individual account strategy to ensure long-term success and retention. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment, where you can help promote customer success. Our ideal candidate is sharp, enthusiastic, and believes in our mission to fundamentally disrupt the status quo in the hospitality industry. If you are passionate about tech, travel, and teamwork, this role is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Customer Value Realization: Responsible for understanding customer’s KPIs, becoming a trusted advisor and educator to enable customers to realize the full potential of Selfbook
- Lead account strategy to understand customer requirements, and tailor-fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Identify new ways our platform can enable our partners to differentiate themselves in the market
- Champion and Advocate Customer Needs: Ensure customer needs and challenges are communicated and understood by executive and operational teams; anticipate future customer needs and proactively advocate internally to address them
- Drive Customer Retention: Monitor account performance and utilization of Selfbook, using data to track key account metrics
You’re Right for the Role If…
- You have 4+ years working in Customer Success or Account Management roles, ideally within B2B, Hospitality
- You have experience in digital marketing within the hospitality industry
- You have experience using Google Analytics, Salesforce, Jira and Customer Success tools like Gainsight, Churnzero, or Totango
- You have prior experience working closely with Product or Engineering teams preferred
- You have a technical aptitude and understand basic technical terminology
- You have a proven ability to lead project planning and management with the highest attention to detail
- You have exceptional client-facing skills –enthusiasm, energy, poise, resourcefulness, and confidence in addition to excellent written communications skills
- You have a demonstrated ability to articulate the value proposition of a technology platform and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Equal Employment Opportunity
SELFBOOK Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.