Analytics Implementation Specialist (Los Angeles)
United States /
Customer Success /
Who We Are
Selfbook is a comprehensive payment infrastructure platform designed to help customers pay for their hotel reservations seamlessly and securely. Working in tandem with hotels’ existing booking engines, we simplify the booking process, securely verify transactions, and provide a unified payment flow aligned with leading partners across the hospitality ecosystem, including SynXis, SevenRooms, and Mindbody.
By empowering hotels to accept one-click payments and drive more direct bookings, we are revolutionizing the hospitality industry one hotel at a time. The modern traveler’s answer to effortless hotel bookings, Selfbook is the future of travel.
About the Role
The company bringing hotel bookings into the 21st century, Selfbook is looking for an Analytics Implementation specialist with experience in GTM/GA tracking, Facebook pixel, and data pipelines. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to grow the family of world-class hotels using Selfbook to simplify their payment and booking systems.
Your job will be to collaborate with the various teams around the organization to implement the most optimized tracking process. In short, you will contribute to Selfbook’s rapid growth and expand the network of hotels making bookings easier than ever before.
Our ideal candidate is someone that is passionate about data and understands the important role data plays in an organization. If you are passionate about tech, travel, and teamwork, this role is for you!
What You’ll Do
● Audit, develop, and maintain the tracking mechanism with GTM/GA, tailored to a hotel booking funnel.
● Identify misconfiguration in the current tracking setup.
● Audit and document the data layer attributes, following the eCommerce naming convention.
● Create reporting for conversion funnels, and provide recommendations on where the UX can be optimized to lift the conversion rate.
● Work closely between the hotel's digital agencies and our business intelligence and data team to anticipate any issues in tracking before the hotel goes live.
● Create external documentation about the GTM container and video walk-throughs on connecting the different events.
You’re Right for the Role If…
● Expert in GTM/GA with all the set of products and latest updates, with a deep understanding of data layers.
● You have knowledge and experience working with various tracking tools such as Segment, Mixpanel.
● You have experience with the hotel's booking flow.