Account Executive (Remote, United Kingdom)
Los Angeles /
Who We Are
Selfbook is a comprehensive payment infrastructure platform designed to help customers pay for their hotel reservations seamlessly and securely. Working in tandem with hotels’ existing booking engines, we simplify the booking process, securely verify transactions, and provide a unified payment flow aligned with leading partners across the hospitality ecosystem, including SynXis, SevenRooms and Mindbody. By empowering hotels to accept one-click payments and drive more direct bookings, we are revolutionizing the hospitality industry one hotel at a time. The modern traveler’s answer to effortless hotel bookings, Selfbook is the future of travel.
About the Role
Location: Remote, United Kingdom
The company bringing hotel bookings into the 21st century, Selfbook is looking for an Account Executive with experience in hospitality technology or payment technology. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to grow the family of world-class hotels using Selfbook to simplify their payment and booking systems.
Your job will be to identify and cultivate relationships with qualified prospects while educating them on the value Selfbook provides to hotels and guests. Using a consultative approach, you will uncover prospects’ needs and determine how Selfbook can serve them. In short, you will contribute to Selfbook’s rapid growth and expand the network of hotels making bookings easier than ever before.
Our ideal candidate is a people person who is energized by a dynamic and challenging environment. If you are passionate about tech, travel, and teamwork, this role is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage the sales cycle of both new and existing clients
- Partner closely with our BDR team to maintain one voice from Selfbook to prospects/clients
- Present Selfbook’s value proposition and its technical functionality
- Quickly establish trust and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and share business plans designed to attain predetermined sales targets
- Exhibit perseverance and flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Prioritize your time and resources with a focus on both short- and long-term goals
You’re Right for the Role If…
- You have experience as an Account Executive or other similar position in payment tech or hospitality tech
- You are driven by both team and individual success
- You find joy in problem-solving for yourself and others
- You are authentic, enthusiastic and passionate about sales
- You are an energetic self-starter who is looking for growth opportunities
- You enjoy overcoming challenges and obstacles
Selfbook -Selfbook is a comprehensive transaction engine, designed to help customers pay for their hotel reservations seamlessly and securely. The role - Your job will be to identify and cultivate relationships with prospects while educating them on the value Selfbook provides to hotels and guests. By uncovering prospects’ needs and determining how Selfbook can serve them, you will contribute to Selfbook’s rapid growth and expand the network of hotels making bookings easier than ever before.
Who you are - A people person and problem solver with experience as an Account Executive or other similar position in payment tech or hospitality tech.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SELFBOOK Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.