Customer Success Manager (Remote - East Coast)
New York, NY /
Customer Success /
Who We Are
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of fintech and hospitality, Selfbook is setting a new standard in hotel bookings and payments. Working in tandem with hotels’ existing technology systems, Selfbook increases conversions and boosts revenue by providing a seamless checkout experience and accepting digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay. Selfbook is committed to empowering hotels worldwide by continuously improving user experience and supporting the fastest-growing payment methods that are shaping how we spend today.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP Customer Success, you will become a Product Expert: You will learn the Selfbook suite of products inside and out, and be able to answer technical questions from clients. You will become a Trusted Partner, and forge meaningful relationships with our clients and take pride in helping them win. Be a Customer Advocate: You will have ongoing communication with your clients to ensure their feedback is being effectively communicated back to our team for improvements, and we have a strong gauge on their experience with our products.
Our ideal candidate is sharp, enthusiastic, and believes in our mission to fundamentally disrupt the status quo in the hospitality industry. If you are passionate about tech, travel, and teamwork, this role is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Customer Value Realization: Responsible for understanding customer’s KPIs, becoming a trusted advisor and educator to enable customers to realize the full potential of Selfbook
- Lead account strategy to understand customer requirements, and tailor-fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Identify new ways our platform can enable our partners to differentiate themselves in the market
- Champion and Advocate Customer Needs: Ensure customer needs and challenges are communicated and understood by executive and operational teams; anticipate future customer needs and proactively advocate internally to address them
- Drive Customer Retention: Monitor account performance and utilization of Selfbook, using data to track key account metrics
You’re Right for the Role If…
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Customer Success or Account Management roles, ideally within Hospitality
- You have B2B SaaS experience
- You have experience in digital marketing within the hospitality industry
- You have experience using Google Analytics, Notion, ReadMe, Salesforce, Jira and Mailchimp. Experience with Sisense is a plus. Google Analytics Certification is a plus.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to communicate customer needs to design ideal offerings/features
- You have a technical aptitude and understand basic technical terminology
- You have a proven ability to lead project planning and management with the highest attention to detail
- You have exceptional client-facing skills –enthusiasm, energy, poise, resourcefulness, and confidence in addition to excellent written communications skills
- You have a demonstrated ability to articulate the value proposition of a technology platform and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K Match
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, vision and life
- Remote/virtual work environment
- Monthly wellness stipend
Equal Employment Opportunity
Selfbook Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.