IT Support Specialist
United States /
Security & Compliance /
Who We Are
Selfbook is transforming the hospitality landscape and empowering hotels with better ways to connect with their guests. Working in tandem with hotels’ existing reservation systems, Selfbook increases conversions and boosts revenue by streamlining the booking flow, enabling one-click checkout, and accepting digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay. By removing barriers to direct bookings, we make hotel payments from any direct touchpoint unprecedentedly delightful and simple.
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of fintech and hospitality, Selfbook is setting a new standard in hotel bookings by enabling modern payment methods and financial service integrations into hotels’ multi-layers legacy systems. We are challenging the status quo while encompassing the values that travelers stand for - simplicity, security, and privacy.
About the Role
Your job will be a key contributor on the team that plans, manages, and supports Selfbook IT assets. You will work with everyone at Selfbook to make sure they have the tools necessary to make us successful. In short, you will contribute to Selfbook’s rapid growth and expand the network of hotels making bookings easier than ever before.
Our ideal candidate is sharp, enthusiastic, and believes in our mission to fundamentally disrupt the status quo in the hospitality industry. If you are passionate about tech, travel, and teamwork, this role is for you!
You're Right For the Role If...
- Experience supporting a decentralized, remote workforce.
- 3+ years of experience working in IT operations
- Working knowledge of managing an Apple ecosystem, network and systems administration, and security
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
What You’ll Do
- Work on IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Maintain, update, and upgrade information technology systems and make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help Selfbooks users to make the most of the tools the company offers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K Match
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, vision and life
- Remote/virtual work environment
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly reimbursement towards cell phone bill
Equal Employment Opportunity
- SELFBOOK Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.