Sales and Account Executive Senior South America - Mining and Construction
Revenue – Sales /
Full Time- Remote
Skycatch is looking for a talented and competitive Sales and Account Executive Leader for the South America Region (Focused on Chile/Peru) that thrives in a statup environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. We are building an entirely new industry with drones, so you need to love exploring the unknown and cutting a new trail.
We are a leader in supplying solution and technology that is transforming one of the largest and oldest industry's in the world. You must be comfortable working at all levels of our customers organization to communicate the benefits of adopting new technology.
What you'll do
- Work with Leadership to develop and execute a sales plan to identify and target potential clients in the mining and construction industries
- Source agresively new sales opportunities through lead follow-ups and outbound cold calls and emails
- Focus on building and expanding account relationship and business
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Collaborate with internal teams such as marketing, product development, and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction and successful implementation of solutions
- Manage sales cycles from lead generation to closing, and accurately forecast and report on sales activity and revenue projections
- Present Skycatch offerings effectively, conduct product demonstrations and presentations to prospects and customers, highlighting the benefits and value of our software solutions
What we're looking for:
- Background in mining, construction and/or engineering
- Proven track record of sales success, preferably in selling software solutions to the mining and construction industries
- Technical sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to manage and close multi $M deals
- Start-up experience required
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with customers and attend industry events
$50,000 - $125,000 a year
Depending on experience, plus compensation plan
**We do not sponsor Visa/Work Authorization**
More about Skycatch
Skycatch is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We are an industry-leading data and data-imaging company focused on indexing and extracting critical information from the physical world using a combination of drones, edge computing, software, and artificial intelligence. Our products are built for construction and inspection; we deliver the highest accuracy, consistency, and reliability to help people operate faster, safer and smarter.