Sales and Account Executive North America - Mining and Construction
San Francisco, CA /
Revenue – Sales /
Full Time- Remote
Skycatch is looking for a talented and competitive Sales and Account Executive that thrives in a statup environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. We are building an entirely new industry with drones, so you need to love exploring the unknown and cutting a new trail.
We are a leader in supplying solution and technology that is transforming one of the largest and oldest industry's in the world. You must be comfortable working at all levels of our customers organization to communicate the benefits of adopting new technology.
What you'll do
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-ups and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Expand existing account relationship and business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Achieve quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Be able to present products that Skycatch offers effectively
What we're looking for
- Proven sales and account experience
- Technical or solution sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce and all Google applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to manage and close multi $M deals
- Start-up experience required
- Travel required
- Background in mining, construction and/or engineering
$75,000 - $125,000 a year
Depending on experience, plus compensation plan
**We do not sponsor Visa/Work Authorization**
More about Skycatch
Skycatch is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We are an industry-leading data and data-imaging company focused on indexing and extracting critical information from the physical world using a combination of drones, edge computing, software, and artificial intelligence. Our products are built for construction and inspection; we deliver the highest accuracy, consistency, and reliability to help people operate faster, safer and smarter.