Skycatch Enterprise Solutions Analyst
Revenue – Solutions Engineering /
Our Enterprise Solution Engineer Analyst at Skycatch is involved in all stages of the customer’s sales cycle and is proficient with presentations, email, phone, and social media to connect with customers. We are looking for a team player that can educate customers, provide product demonstrations of the Skycatch High Precision Data Package, and work hand-in-hand with our sales and product team as the company’s technical expert. This currently includes working with existing customers within construction and mining, while also identifying new customers in new markets such as inspection.
We are building platforms that talk with UAVs to achieve complex tasks in an entirely new, emerging industry, so you need to love exploring the unknown and cutting a new trail. In particular, we are diving into Deep Learning on our dataset of millions of drone-captured images and Virtual Reality where users interact with our 3D models of construction and mining sites.
What you'll do
- Leading discovery meetings with potential clients to understand their needs and advise the best UAV workflow may be used to enhance their productivity.
- Stay abreast of technology advancements and newly adopted applications.
- Train users on data capture procedures, as well as, data processing.
- Demonstrate product capabilities to small and large audiences.
- Internal and external consultation.Developing SOP’s, SOW’s, and other basic engagement documentation.
- Apply knowledge of the UAS regulatory environment, waiver approval process, and flight operations requirements.
- Evaluate Skycatch products and compare them against industry trends.
- Analyze and report product metrics to continually improve Skycatch solutions.
- Work with other departments to improve the analysis of products.
- Work closely with key business resources to identify and document requirements for new features as needed by the Product team.
- Perform and maintain market competitive analysis information.
- Provide the product team with market analyses and research to assist in the evaluation and justification of potential features.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials.
- Analyze customer trends to identify training gaps and product improvements.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of GPS and surveying principles.
- Knowledge of drones.
- Ability to communicate clearing with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and have a solution focused mindset.
- English profficiency (both spoken and written).
Considered a plus
- Strong surveying background.
- Knowledge of mining.
- Knowledge of construction.
- Knowledge of photogrammetry and LiDAR.
**We do not sponsor Visa/Work Authorization**
More about Skycatch:
Skycatch (skycatch.com) is a data automation solutions company focused on indexing and extracting critical information from the physical world using a combination of hardware, software, and data science. Our product is built for enterprises, delivering the highest accuracy, consistency, and reliability. We are a highly collaborative group that lives by our motto of humble, nimble, and reliable; With offices in San Francisco and Guadalajara, we are a distributed workforce with opportunities for remote working where it makes sense.
We care much more about solving hard but the right problems for our customers than anything else.