Remote, United States
Client Services – Paid Media /
Full Time /
SmartBug Media is the full service digital agency of choice for organizations looking to create resilient growth across the entire customer lifecycle. From marketing to sales, revenue operations to customer success, and e-commerce to integration, SmartBug combines sound strategies and technology with top talent to de-risk the future and set the course for continued success. As a fully remote team of over 300 professionals, we believe in delivering exceptional work without compromising work/life balance, no matter where you are. Recognized globally, we've made the Inc. 5000 list seven times, the Adweek 100 four years running, and won numerous Comparably awards for our culture and leadership. We're not just HubSpot's highest-rated partner worldwide but also a two-time HubSpot NA Partner of the Year and proud Elite Partner. Add to that our Master Elite partnership with Klaviyo and our proud partnerships with Shopify and Google.
**Only U.S. based candidates will be considered as we are not currently hiring internationally**
Please note: As we are expecting more client accounts, we are slowly recruiting and would love to keep you in our talent pool for hiring needs in the near future. We are currently only reviewing resumes and screening applicants as we are not actively hiring for this role. If you'd like to be considered, we encourage you to apply!
We are seeking a Marketing Associate to manage client relationships and execute digital marketing strategies, including pay-per-click, SEO, and social media. If you're a motivated, detail-oriented team player with a passion for helping businesses grow and you're looking for a company where you can make an immediate impact, apply now.
WHAT YOU’LL DO & WHO YOU ARE:
- You’ll be implementing pay-per-click, SEO, reputation management, and social media programs for a variety of clients.
- You’ll have a passion for helping clients grow their businesses using digital marketing.
- You’re looking for a company where you can make a huge difference from day 1, and where you’ll learn at a swift pace.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 to 5 years work experience
- You have a 4-year college degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven written, verbal, analytical, and communication skills
- You are great at collaboration, and also at working independently
- Motivated and focused team member
- Empathetic and compassionate towards the challenges our clients face in managing and growing their businesses
- Lifelong learning mindset
- Attention to detail is unmatchedBasic Excel skills
- Experience with pay-per-click advertising and/or search engine optimization work is a plus but not required
How to apply:
- Two ways to apply:
- Apply directly to the apply link below on this page OR
- Send your resume to sem-job(at)chair10marketing.com (replace the (at)with @ in the email address). Please put “Marketing Associate" in the subject line of your email.
- Cover Letter required-- include in your cover email or letter 2 to 4 paragraphs explaining:
- 1) Why you are interested in digital marketing
- 2) Why you believe you'd be a good fit for this position
- Please note that we do not review resumes without an accompanying cover letter or cover email. When you are applying on our SmartBug Media Careers page, please upload your cover letter along with your resume, or include your cover email at the top of your resume.
WHAT WE OFFER - PERKS!
- Annual Salary between $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 DOE
- Health insurance with company contribution
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- Unlimited sick time
- 4-week paid sabbatical every 5 years of employment
- Monthly remote work allowance401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible spending plan
- Company-funded short-term disability and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Annual leadership conference, SmartBugaPalooza
- Training budget
- The flexibility of working remotely
- MacBook Air issued to you at time of hire
$40,000 - $50,000 a year